Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-09, 07:31 AM  
jlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Highly recommended. One of my best purchases during 2009. I already know I will use it for years to come.
ITA

I never really noticed until people started commenting but I don't think she smiles at all during the workout - maybe at the end when it's done. It doesn't bother me, I'm usually too busy wiping sweat out of my eyes. But then I'd rather have too few smiles than too many and too perky. It would be nice to have happy medium. I wonder if she'll smile more in her new one.

jlar
jlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-09, 10:55 PM  
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlar View Post
ITA

I never really noticed until people started commenting but I don't think she smiles at all during the workout - maybe at the end when it's done. It doesn't bother me, I'm usually too busy wiping sweat out of my eyes. But then I'd rather have too few smiles than too many and too perky. It would be nice to have happy medium. I wonder if she'll smile more in her new one.

jlar

I don't know if she actually smiles much in her first one, but she seemed much more friendly and warm in it. I hope that is how she comes across in the new one too.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-09, 07:37 AM  
jlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I don't know if she actually smiles much in her first one, but she seemed much more friendly and warm in it. I hope that is how she comes across in the new one too.
In her first one she did have a background person. There is some brief comments but between the two of them but you can't really hear it very well. It looks like she'll have 2 backgrounders ( is that aword) so maybe there will be some more interaction. Of course, I hate it when DH tries to have a conversation with me while I'm doing kb. It's 6AM in the morning and I'm trying not to drop the bell or whack my wrist - I'm sure it could wait 20 minutes!
jlar
jlar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren brooks