Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-23, 09:45 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
This may be of interest. This site, not always completely accurate, allows you to enter anyone's YouTube user name, and then you see all the info you may be curious about - rankings, monthly and yearly earnings, etc. You can enter any YouTube channel that you wish.
This is fun! I just did a little reconnaissance mission one some of my favorite YouTubers. SeniorShape Fitness' popularity has been exploding.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-23, 04:12 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlchello View Post
FYI.......Cee replied to a post of mine this morning about the new 30-minute split program coming and said she will have the first workout(s) posted on March 23rd.
Yay, That is great news!
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 02:45 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
SeniorShape Fitness' popularity has been exploding.
I love her channel.
Old 03-06-23, 03:06 AM  
Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
I think I read that #10 is actually #1 renamed and previews added to it.
I guess I need to explore downloading her workouts since I never started any yet, some have already been removed, and more are getting deleted on 4/1. I've really liked all the previews.
One question - when you download, I'm assuming it's strictly the video (no description of the video with the tips and exercises listed), correct?
thanks! Diana
This is NOT the case.
#1 is filmed indoors, with Cee in front of a large set of dark timber drawers with a model boat on top. She's wearing matching teal leggings and bra-style top.
#10 is filmed outside on a timber verandah, and she's wearing leggings that are almost black (super dark olive?) and an olive crop top.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 08:02 AM  
star117

gotcha! don't remember where I read that. since 1-5 aren't on the page anymore, I couldn't confirm
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 09:40 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlchello View Post
FYI.......Cee replied to a post of mine this morning about the new 30-minute split program coming and said she will have the first workout(s) posted on March 23rd.
Hi! Did she give any details? Is it an upper/lower split or a PPL type workout series?

A few months back I did PPL and increased my strength. I hope she does not take it down. I want to do it again. I also want to chase that with her advanced body part split.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 10:57 PM  
star117

I believe it is Upper lower split and she is taking ppl down too
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 05:44 AM  
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Hi! Did she give any details? Is it an upper/lower split or a PPL type workout series?

A few months back I did PPL and increased my strength. I hope she does not take it down. I want to do it again. I also want to chase that with her advanced body part split.
Both of those will be removed April 1. You have time to get some done between now and then. I’m doing the advanced 6WBPS for the third time right now. I wrote up a rotation to also do PPL at the same time but gave up on trying to do all of that while needing to get to work extra early every day lately.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 09:50 PM  
Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
gotcha! don't remember where I read that. since 1-5 aren't on the page anymore, I couldn't confirm
no worries - I was happy to double check it
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 03:25 AM  
Negin

I have now finished downloading every single one of her workouts. I'll keep doing so until she decides to stop doing this silliness.

Tags
20 minute wokouts, 20 minute workout, 20-minute workouts, fitbymik, lift with cee, over 40, senior strength training, short strength workouts, youtube, youtube instructors