Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-12-11, 12:00 PM  
lrb04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin C View Post
Not sure about the Just Right w/o either. Supposedly, it's never been released. I have Anna's other Just Right dvd.
I remember pre ordering all Just Right's series from Anna. Then for some reason or another she just released 2 of them. She gave me a choice of money returned or her mix and match DVD. I think the one she didn't release was a weight workout because I have the other 2. I occasionally do them and would be interested if it is the lost or never released workout. I liked her in the Just Right series.
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 12:35 PM  
mtngoat

I really hope that it is a previously unreleased workout with Anna that Annette et al. are working on - wouldn't that be great?!

I believe that I have all the original FitPrimes that were released - I have volumes 1-13 with the exception of volume 11. Two of these were 'Just Right' workouts with Anna (Vol 10: weights + cardio + yoga and Vol 12: Flex Posture).

Does anyone know if there were 12 original FitPrimes released? The missing volume 11 always bugged me... From what Fran posted, it sounds like it was a Just Right workout.

Thanks Robin for posting - I will check over at Fitness Favorites more often!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 10-12-11 at 12:36 PM. Reason: addition
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 03:16 PM  
lrb04

mtngoat, I also have all the original FitPrimes and I think the Just Right not released was supposed to be volume 11. It was going to be released up to the final couple of weeks, I think it was then changed. It seems like she taped it but for some reason she decided to change her mind for business reasons maybe. I never asked her.
Old 10-12-11, 04:49 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrb04 View Post
mtngoat, I also have all the original FitPrimes and I think the Just Right not released was supposed to be volume 11. It was going to be released up to the final couple of weeks, I think it was then changed. It seems like she taped it but for some reason she decided to change her mind for business reasons maybe. I never asked her.
Thanks lrb04! I know I was still following Anna's workouts at the time, but I don't think I pre-ordered these. I never heard about the missing/canceled workout (other than having the missing volume in my set).

It's still hard to believe that Anna is gone. Some people have such a big impact in your life that you just think that they will be here forever (well, her impact is still being felt, so in that way she is still here!).

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 10-12-11 at 04:51 PM. Reason: clarification
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 04:58 PM  
dnna

There definitely was some drama around the non-release of volume 11. Anna stated that she made 3 Just Rights that she herself led, yet only released two, hence the missing volume 11. Some one on her production team- was it the sound guy? went on different forums and said she never filmed it- all chaos ensued and people were upset about the preorder and all. I am so excited that this missing volume could actually be released!
I feel so healthy and just strong and good! doing the Kickbutt and Fitprime workouts, kive the colors, sets , music, Heidi! Kelly and Kim Spreen.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 05:18 PM  
christinan

mmm...a Just Right I don't have ??? I will have to check this out! I love the FitPrime / KickButt series! I really have to see which Firm's I am missing! I love the older sets and originals!

...Come to Me all ye who are weary & heavy-ladened and I will give you Rest...
Matthew 11:28 / KJV ~ "The Holy Bible"

°~°*~*°~° Tina °~°*~*°~°
christinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 06:03 PM  
lrb04

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinan View Post
mmm...a Just Right I don't have ??? I will have to check this out! I love the FitPrime / KickButt series! I really have to see which Firm's I am missing! I love the older sets and originals!
Just Right were made for beginners but I bought them because I liked Anna. I also bought Firm Basics and I do them yearly! mtngoat: Anna definately had a huge impact on my exercise routinues! She is missed! dnna: thanks for additional information.
Old 10-16-11, 12:35 AM  
mamaste

There is a clip of Just Right Cardio on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3C_5a6TzLI My wallet gets thinner and thinner.
Old 10-16-11, 04:40 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Volume 5 - if they were smart, they'd include a pre-mix with the double re-wind. one can only hope!!!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-11, 04:52 AM  
Robin C

That's what I'm also hoping!
Robin C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic firms, firm, fitness favorites, fitprime, the firm