Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-11, 01:21 PM  
fatkat555

I have it with instruction. Wish I could help. I remember buying the cassette to use on vacations and when traveling. I figured working out without weights was better than not working out at all.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 03:04 PM  
LauraBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Well you're not buying anything new, it's a replacement purchase. Think of it as restocking your existing inventory.
Brrrrrrrrrrrilllllllllliant. You are a five star enabler.
LauraBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 04:44 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

It may be possible to separate the instruction from the music. fatkat555 - is there a way that could you send me a short sample of the tape and I could do a test to see if I can separate out the music.
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 11:59 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
It may be possible to separate the instruction from the music. fatkat555 - is there a way that could you send me a short sample of the tape and I could do a test to see if I can separate out the music.
Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to begin to send you a short sample. I don't even think I have a cassette player anymore to play it in. I might have a walkman tucked somewhere in the depths of my closet with my old stuff that I used to travel with. Any ideas from that point if I found it?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-11, 06:57 AM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to begin to send you a short sample. I don't even think I have a cassette player anymore to play it in. I might have a walkman tucked somewhere in the depths of my closet with my old stuff that I used to travel with. Any ideas from that point if I found it?
fatkat555 - Thanks for replying - don't worry about digging out that Walkman. It was kind of a lark on my part. You'd need some sort of set-up where you could tape the cassette to another tape and then mail the sample.

Just_Jo - Do you think Fitness Favorites has a tape with the instruction that they would be willing to send me so I could try working on it?
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-11, 11:59 AM  
kat999

I wish I had one of these, but I just want to say I would be SO STOKED if they're able to release these music-only CDs! I love the classic FIRM tunes so much.

Tags
classic firms, firm, firm classics, firm volume 4, the firm