Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-22, 07:09 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

March

1 Senior Shape - Barre Workout - 30 Minute Full Body Workout - 30 minutes
2 Senior Shape - Kettlebell Workout - 30 minutes
3 Senior Shape - Standing Pilates - 24 minutes
4 Senior Shape - Cardio Strength Workout - 24 minutes
5 Rest Day
6 Rest Day
7 Fabulous Over Forty Fitness - Strength & Burn - 40 minutes
8 Fabulous Over Forty Fitness - Hiit Cardio Kickboxing - 30 minutes, although I bailed on this workout at about the 20 minute mark; Pilates & Yoga with Katja - Pilates Recovery Flow 1 - 20 minutes
9 Rest Day
10 Rest Day
11 Jessica Smith - Total Body Strength with Dumbbells - 26 minutes
12 10 minutes of each of three different workouts - none were suiting me; followed by 20 minutes of a barre workout from Senior Shape. That didn't suit me either.
13 Senior Shape - Balance, Strength and Core Workout for Stability - 30 minutes
14 Be Healthy Enough - Fit Test - 15 minutes & Beginner Lower Body Strength Workout - 20 minutes
15 Be Healthy Enough - Beginner Upper Body Strength Workout - 20 minutes
16 Be Healthy Enough - Beginning Core Strength Workout - 23 minutes
17 Be Healthy Enough - 20 Minute Low Impact Hiit - 20 minutes
18 Be Healthy Enough - 20 Minute Total Body Strength Workout - 24 minutes
19 Walk - 30 minutes
20 Rest Day
21 Be Healthy Enough - 30 Minute Total Boy Strength
22 Silver & Fit - Intermediate Cardio with Madeleine 3/9/22 - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Full Body Strengthening & Cardio Pilates Workout - 30 minutes
23 Silver & Fit - Advanced Strength with Adita 2/8/22 - 30 minutes
24 Dog Walk - 30 minutes
25 Silver & Fit - Advanced Strength with Adita 3/22/22 - 30 minutes
26 Unplanned Rest Day
27 Unplanned Rest Day
28 Unplanned Rest Day
29 Be Healthy Enough - Basic Strength Workout - 30 minutes
30 Unplanned Rest Day
31 Walk - 20 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 11:23 AM  
firmiewannabe

March!!

1. walk
2. Jessica Smith walk on 2 15 mins, Tamilee stretch
5. walk
7. walk, Kathy Project You full body circuit, Tamilee stretch
8. walk, Jessica Smith walk on 2 15 mins, Tamilee stretch
9. walk, Kathy Project You full body circuit, Tamilee stretch
10. Leslie walk to the hits radio remixes, Jessica Smith 15m stretch
12. walk
13. walk
14. walk, Kathy Project You full body circuit
15. walk
16. walk
17. Leslie walk to the hits radio remixes, Jessica Smith 15m stretch
18. walk
19. walk
20. walk
21. walk, Cathe Stacked Upper, Tamilee stretch sitting & floor
22. Leslie walk to the hits party songs, Tamilee stretch standing
23. walk, Cathe Stacked Upper, Tamilee stretch sitting & floor
24. walk, Jessica Smith WS3 deep stretch
26. bike 30 mins, walk
27. walk
28. walk, Cathe Stacked Upper, Tamilee stretch sitting & floor
29. Gilad TBS plus 1, FIRM lower body sculpt 2, Jessica Smith Power Walk 2 miles
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 04:20 PM  
Dontmindthemess

March 2022

Let’s try this again! My workouts were very sporadic last month. I did some spin, a few slim series and a few easier Barlates but nothing really stuck.

28. Cdorner Fitness Cardio Kickboxing (30) and Mobility Flow (30)

1. CDorner Fitness Step and Strength w/ bands (40) + 20 minutes of Nikki Carlson may using the Balance ring and Pilates ball The step portion was 20 minutes of basic but quick step, almost all low impact then 20 minutes of upper body using a short loop. The step was fun and I enjoyed the music too! I liked Nikki’s mat work a lot. It was slower and interesting. I like using the Pilates ball between my knees.
2-3. Rest
4. Nikki Carlson hype & Tone 2/23 I wore sneakers for the first cardio section, I know that any impact with bare feet will set off my PF. Nikki uses the small ball, balance ring, and the step just for flute bridge work. I didn’t hold weights for the cardio, no ankle weights either. I’m not trying to kill myself this month, I just want to get something consistent going. I did put on wrist weights for the mat section. The mat section was slow and intentional. Perfect for me with my mods. I do feel like these workouts are a little light on the cardio, which I need to build up. I love Yvette’s workouts for that but she was aggravating my foot. Hopefully I’ll be walking outside soon!
5. Trampit 17 YouTube
6. 3 mile walk
7. 3 mile walk The weather was great yesterday and today!!
8. Naomi Joy Rebounder Recovery workout 35 minutes of intervals of of bouncing and light bodyweight exercises followed by an almost 10 minute stretch. It felt like a workout for me today. Sunday night I got my second Shingrix shot and my arm was actually less sore than my first. Monday morning I walked with my daughter and I felt pretty good but I thought she was walking a lot faster than usual. I just thought she’s been walking more lately and she’s a lot taller than me. That should have been the indicator. Did some errands, came home and I felt like I got hit by a truck!! Spent the afternoon napping and laying down. I feel a lot better today and I’m still happy because I’m terrified of getting shingles.
9. Rest
10. Yvette Fit #28 – 60 Minute – Cardio Kickboxing BIG LEGS + Mady Morrison 15 min full body stretch I resubscribed to Yvette now that my foot is feeling better. I’d love to get my cardio endurance back and Yvette’s workouts are a fun way to make that happen. This went a little over an hour and I did stay lighter on the weights, I used my 12s and 15s. I modified if I had too, but not really that much and I even did the ankle weight aerobic section. I treated myself to a longer stretch!
11. Nikki Carlson 2/23 Still not using ankle weights. I used 1s and 4s, a medium tension loop, step and sliders. The toughest section was a thruster with hand on the step, leg up, jump up into a low squat holding the 4s (for me) together, knee to the side, curtsy back, knee back to the side, back to low squat then thruster. Nikki does do it deliberately but it got my heart rate up.
12. #67 – 60 Minute – Step Metabolic Workout I picked a moderate Yvette today and I used one riser on my step just like the class. Sweaty but most of the impact in this is from jumping jacks, no burpees either. Shoulder heavy.
13. Hamelin Inch Loss 17.1 last 45 min I have two Hamelin Inch loss courses, 1 and 17. I bought the 90 min version of course 17, it’s structured with all the cardio in the first half and all toning in the second half. This one starts with standing obliques and goes to mat. Donkey kicks, fire hydrants, then side lying clams. Finishes up with abs on the back. Every move is simple but he does most for 2 minutes each. I debated wearing ankle weights because it looked easy but after a minute it really burns! Nice meditative workout that really went by quickly. I always wonder why I don’t do more Hamelin, I could do the cardio before work and the toning after. I did this workout in my PJs.
14. 119 – 45 Minute – Moderate Impact Cardio/Plank Walkouts Mashup! I knew I had done this one before but it really felt hard this time! I ditched my weighted gloves about 10 mins into the workout too. It seemed like a good idea, lots of plank moves circuit style but it was a little out of my range right now. I did the whole thing, modified a little bit. Yvette is by herself in this one so it feels a little less fun. When I looked at my notes from last time (June ‘21) I thought it was hard then too. It makes me feel better!!
15. Kaylie Daniels 45 min Yoga Sculpt I’m really liking 45 min workouts this week with the time change! Kaylie uses 3s and 5s, I used 3s, 4s, and 5s. I also used ankle weights instead oh having a weight behind my knee. No cardio in this but I was sweating. I know I’m not in yoga shape (or any other shape ) but I’m hoping to get back there. I felt great after this workout and just modified where I needed or dropped the weight to a lighter one.
16. 2 mile walk + Kaylie Daniels 45 min Sculpt and Flow
17. Yvette Fit #69 30 min Moderate impact Kickboxing + KD 45 min Sculpt and Flow I’m really loving these Kaylie yoga-ish workouts! I feel so good after. I’m definitely not in yoga shape right now but I just do my best. The Sculpt and Flows are no equipment, bodyweight work in a yoga flow and they’re really waking up my core. Kaylie really does a great job of layering on the intensity and blending the strength work into a yoga flow.
18. Rest
19. Yvette Fit #46 Kickboxing Kettlebell Mashup (33 min) + Kaylie Daniels 30 min Sculpt and Flow
20. Kaylie Daniels 45 min Sculpt Pilates ball, weights and a booty band. Lots of tough oblique work.
21. Barlates HiiT Combinations I didn’t have time for a long workout but this got me sweaty. I wasn’t moving at Linda’s pace but I did it. This workout used to be an easier day for me and it felt hard today!
22. Yvette Fit 175 – 65 Minute – All Out Cardio Kickboxing Workout (30 min) + 30 min Kaylie Daniels Sculpt and Flow I feel a lot stronger with Kaylie’s workouts, getting my chatarunga back but Yvette still feels tough.
23. Cdorner 35 min intermediate step + 35 min Kaylie Daniels Sculpt
24. 3 mile walk + Kaylie Daniels 30 min Barre
25. 3 mile walk
26. 3 mile walk
27. Heather Robertson No repeat no equipment HiiT (38 min) and 10 min no equipment arms (with 1# wrist weights)
28-29. Rest My last a day of vacation and my travel day. I feel pretty good that I was active all week and got in a couple of workouts. Even though I indulged at happy hour or dinner I tried to stick to one meal a day. It was nice to spend a week with my husband! We definitely don’t spend as much time together as we would like with our current work schedules.
30. Cathe live #384 Arms, Legs, Core and More I really enjoyed this Live, it had a lot of variety. Lots of bicep and triceps alternating with legs. There’s some shoulder work and chest but not a ton. Core with the stability ball is sprinkled throughout. Cathe uses the green bootie band, and a step too. I mostly stuck with Cathe’s weights, went lighter for biceps and rear delts. Not the hardest workout but enjoyable.
31. Cdorner 30 min fast basic step + Kaylie Daniels 35 min Sculpt and Flow I really enjoyed this step workout, it moved fast but there’s only a touch of jumping, and I the choreography was simple but not boring. Kaylie killed me from the get go it’s her plank sequence and she finished with a core sequence that I had to modify.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 10:39 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

26- Disco Abs: Boogie Burn Cardio (~virgin 40 min.) + Get Down On It (~virgin 16 min.). Very easy cardio, that still felt very challenging! I need to get my cardio back. GDOI was a nice little band workout.
27- Tai Chi Balance Workout (~virgin 50 min.). I wonder if Scott Cole and Janis Saffell were a couple? Easy workout, I liked it, I didn't love it.
28- Cathe's Basic Step + Body Fusion: Upper, Lower & Abs (~virgin 50 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber. I used 3s as Cathe and crew, my tubing is 20lb, so I got a nice burn, I loved all three segments, not too hard, not too easy either.

01- Cathe's Basic Step + Body Fusion: Basic Step (~virgin 30 min.) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch. Nice workout, I used no risers, easy to follow. My upper body and abs are sore today from yesterday's workout.
02- Rest Day.
03- Cathe's Total Muscle Sculpting (~virgin 28 min.) + STS Extended Stretch (15 min.). TMS was a nice little workout, I used 3s as well, it was just right for me today, I throughoutly enjoyed it.
04- Rest Day.
05- Tae Bo PT 24/7: Cardio (30 min.) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch.
06- Trudie Styler's Sculpt & Tone Ballet (~virgin 25 min.) + KS' Rejuvenation: Stretch & Flex. STB was just ok, a little bit boring and then they moves while sometimes showing the face of torso, instead of showing their feets, that was driving me a bit mad, I might enjoy it better next time, good for an easy day, there was a stretch I couldn't do at all, glad I paid less than $4 shipped.
07- Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates: On The Go Pilates (25 min.) + ABsession (20 min.). These are nice and fun workouts, but I barely broke a sweat, still glad I did something.
08- Cathe's Basic Step + Body Fusion: Upper & Lower (40 min.) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch.
09- Outdoor Walk.
10- Rest Day.
11- Gilad's The 60 & 30 Minute Low Impact Workouts: 60 Minute Workout (~virgin 63 min.). Wow, this was more challenging than expected, his walking segment was more challenging than a Leslie walk imo. Great workout, the warm up was about 9 min, then around 10 min. standing toning for the arms, waist and legs (squats and lunges), 22 min. or so of cardio walk, 17 min. floor toning and 5 minutes cool down stretch. I used my weighted bracelets for the standing portion, and I felt them, I also used 1lb ankle weights and a balance disc for the floor segment.
12- Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation: Body Balance (30 min.) + Healthy Abs & Back (15 min.) + Stretch & Flex (16 min.).
13- Rest Day.
14- Cathe's Total Muscle Sculpting (28 min.) + Lower Body Blast: Leg Drills (17 min.) & XTFMax: Stretch (28 min.).
15- Unplanned rest.
16- Unplanned rest.
17- Eric Zimmer's Dance Workout (~virgin 40 min.) + Essentrics Stretch Series Vol. 1: Joint Pain Relief (~virgin 30 min.). Nice combo, I enjoyed both workouts, and I am loving using my Booty Kicker barre, it is quite versatile.
18- Cathe's Basic Step + Body Fusion: Basic Step (- Stretch 26 min.) & Bonus Abs (10 min.) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch. Nice!
19- Mari Winsor's Pink Ribbon Pilates: Road to Recovery (16 min.) + Restore and Stretch (17 min.). Nice! I enjoyed both routines, very relaxing, I don't know why it took me so long to do them again. But, I need to do them in opposite order next time, since the last one was more active, and the first one was slower and started with some static stretches.
20- Rest.
21- Gilad's The 60 & 30 Minute Low Impact Workouts: 30 Minute Workout (~virgin) + CS' Back Pain Relief & Prevention: Lower Back Pain Relief (~virgin 14 min.). I enjoyed both workouts. Gilad forgot one exercise during the floor segment, so I paused the DVD and did a few reps to balance it out.
22- Bosu Reactive Strength and Power (52 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber. RS&P is a great workout, I should do it more often, I skipped the last set of lunges, as I was burning too much. I did better this time during the cardio power portion, since my ankles felt more stable during the jumping drills, practicing balance exercises during the day here and there seems to be very helpful!
23- Bosu Equilibrium (63 min). More yoga inspired than Pilates, it has some great stretches and balance exercises, just what I needed today, since I am a bit sore from yesterday's workout. I didn't like that during the warm up he kept going up and down on the Bosu with the same leg, I thought we would change legs at some point, nope, so I paused and did a few reps on my own, next time I need to remember to change legs for each rep.
24- Unplanned rest.
25- Unplanned rest.
26- The Firm: Fat-Burning Cardio Toning Workout (-CD) + Madeleine Lewis' Cardio Burn Weight Loss (~virgin 40 min. ).
27- Sports Hoop: Workout Class 2 (53 min.).
28- The Firm: Skills, Drills & Thrills (~virgin 47 min.).
29- Outdoor Walk.
30- Stott Pilates' Essential Matwork on Stability Cushions (~virgin 46 min.).
31- Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation: Body Balance (30 min.) + Step 360: Cardio Explosion (10 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 02:33 AM  
Helen

March

Tue 1 - dog walk (15min)
Wed 2 - dog walk (30min?)
Thu 3 - not even a dog walk - just pelting rain all day/night
Fri 4 - long dog/DH walk
Sat 5 73min, Cathe - Body Blast - Step, Jump, & Pump; dog walk at beach with DH & buddy; 39min, Cathe - LITE - Cardio Party
Sun 6 60min dog walk; 42min, Cathe - LITE - Body Weight & Bands
Mon 7 - Fri 11 dog walks only
Sat 12 50min, Cathe - Body Blast - Legs & Glutes + long walk with DH & dog
Sun 13 37min, Cathe - Body Blast - Timesaver - Workout 1 (Step, Chest, & Triceps)
Mon 14 60min, dog walk
Tue 15 - nothing - looooong afterwork compulsory training
Wed 16
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 09:19 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Moving in March!

Cardio Total: 13.3 min/day (last month 32.4 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 11.5 min/day (last month 10.8 min/day; PR = 17.2 Aug '20)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 19.9 min/day (last month 19.2 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: FUN!

NOTE: I've tweaked my left knee, so I'm taking things easy while it calms down.

1 4 min PT, 8 min meditation
2 32 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
3 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
4 12 min outdoor walking, 10 min PT, 11 min meditation
5 Jessica Better Body Blast (Arms), 10 min PT, 26 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Shakti (Prana Yoga, Pranayama Meditation), Jill Miller KneeHab (PreHab)
6 4 min PT, 12 min meditation
7 10 min PT, 9 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Shakti (Opening Meditations 1, 2, 3), Jill Miller KneeHab (KneeHab 1)
8 Jessica Walk Strong (Upper Body Strength), 10 min PT, 9 min meditation, Jill Miller KneeHab (KneeHab 2)
9 10 min PT, 10 min meditation, Shiva Rea Shakti Yoga (Closing Meditation, Rasas), Jill Miller KneeHab (KneeHow)
10 Chair Dancing: Sit Down and Tone Up, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
11 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
12 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
13 4 min PT, 12 min meditation
14 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 2 - Day 4), 10 min PT, 8 min meditation, Shiva Rea Fluid Power (Mandala Namaskar 1), Jill Miller KneeHab (Knee Anatomy)
15 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 2 - Day 3), Chair Dancing: Sit Down and Tone Up Encore, 10 min PT, 10 min meditation, Jill Miller KneeHab (PreHab)
16 30 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
17 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
18 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 2 - Day 5), 10 min PT, 11 min meditation, Shiva Rea Fluid Power (Mandala Namaskar 2, Savasana)
19 Body Groove Elevate Your Fitness (Week 2 - Day 7), Susan Tuttle Chair Strength and Tone (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 26 min meditation
20 4 min PT, 11 min meditation
21 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (South Dakota), 10 min PT, 9 min meditation, Shiva Rea Fluid Power (Beginning Flow)
22 Jessica Walk Strong (Brain Fitness Fun), Susan Tuttle Chair Strength and Tone (Workout 2), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
23 10 min PT, 11 min meditation, Shiva Rea Fluid Power (Fluid Systems Meditation, Basic Fluid Backbend)
24 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (Nevada), Susan Tuttle Chair Resistance Band (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
25 Jessica 3 Weight Loss Walks (15-Minute Calorie Burst), Debbie Siebers Slim in 6 (Start it Up, Slim and Limber), 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
26 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
27 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (New York), Susan Tuttle Chair Resistance Band (Workout 2), 10 min PT, 9 min meditation
28 Jessica Walk Strong (Cardio Party), 10 min PT, 11 min meditation, Shiva Rea Fluid Power (Jala Namaskar, Prana Yoga Slow Wave)
29 Jenny Ford Walk Across America (West Virginia), Susan Tuttle Chair Resistance Band 2 (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 12 min meditation
30 28 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
31 4 min PT, 8 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-22, 03:27 AM  
Helen

Reporting with only dog walks, and quite brief between rain - we're copping the tail end of the system that caused floods north AND south of us. Our area was lucky this time. Personally though, we're always fine - high on a hill (like a lonely goatherd ). My sister (north) had to be air-lifted out, house knee-deep when she left, so also been distracted/worried until today - knew she was flooded, but heard today that family/dog are safe.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-22, 06:18 AM  
T2B

AMD - Aldi has the big planners now, 2022 and blank (dates) planners. Glad the move is done, although exhausting. How is your Mom settling in?

Helen - glad your sister/family/dog are fine and safe. Awful and scary situation.

Dancing Queen - healing vibes on that knee.

ASAS - look at you go with all those virgins. Glad Cathe’s step was easy for you and that you picked up the choreography. You shouldn’t have any problem with Cathe’s other step, especially the older workouts. And you’ll do fine with the newer workouts too but I think Cathe assumes you know her choreography and just throws moves at you.

Jane - good to see you!

Waves, TGIF!!!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-22, 06:09 AM  
Elsie

Oh Helen, I've been seeing all of the massive flooding in AU. Happy all your loved ones got out in time. It's scary! There's been a lot of displacement in this part of the earth as well from floods. Also heat. We lost a friend/volunteer last summer in the heat dome. Over thousands of pollinators died etc. Really not something to ignore.
What's DH's schedule like lately?
ASAS, so nice to see you on the mend.
AMD, how's all the moving/stuff been going? Very happy to read that your Mom's move-in went nicely. Hope she will be settling in.
Mell, how's Muscle burns Fat going? Looks like a popular program on her channel .... I haven't gotten to it yet, still on PPL right now.
Dancing Q, I'm joining T2B to send you and your knee get healed soon vibes!

Everybody: have a wonderful weekend & WTG on all your commitment to the workouts, walks and rotations!!!!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-22, 05:46 PM  
AnMrsDe

Dancing Queen ~ take care of the knee!

Helen, good to hear your family is staying safe during the awful weather.

T2B, I saw the '22 Planners at Aldi's and was disgusted!! They're only 2 months late!! Humph!!

T2B/Elsie, Mom's move went really well and we have pretty much everything organized in her apt. My DH & I are going over to hang pics this weekend, so she'll be pretty much set. She's been settling in very well - she didn't even realize two of her friends she has gone out to lunch with from her old neighborhood live there, so she's very happy to know someone and to eat meals with! She's also been checking out the activities the facility offers and looks forward to making new friends. She already received a beautiful spring bouquet from other family members and her first piece of mail...a "welcome to your new home" card from her twin sister. I'm so happy she seems to fit right in and is enjoying her new place! It's a load off our minds that she can receive help at the touch of a button.

Jane, good to see you back!

We went out to dinner last night with my SIL's who were in town. It was soooo fun to actually do something FUN for a change and it seemed like a weight lifted off my shoulders & a nice release (which resulted in a few too many drinks!) even though it was just for an hour or two!! DH needed this too, as it's really been busy/hectic at work. AND - last but certainly not least, it was so nice to go "mask-less"!!!!!

Have a great weekend, ALL!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts