Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-06-21, 06:57 PM  
Dontmindthemess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAB!!!

I hope you’re having a great day!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-21, 07:05 PM  
Tammie M

CabCalloway, Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-21, 09:05 PM  
CabCalloway

Again, I thank you all.
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 06:56 AM  
Elsie

CabC,
Happy BIRTHDAY Wishes For You!!

Sounds like you have a furry, fun Home!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 07:04 AM  
Elsie

AMDe, very sorry to read of your Dad's recent health issues/surgery. Sending gentle healing vibes & thoughts for him.
Glad that you're finding activities to take the mind away, if even for a bit. (Hug)

Jane, hope you've been feeling alright after your booster shot. Yes, the pipeline construction work on top of the sewage upgrades have been madness. Had a week from hell because I did the best I could with switching up my shifts and sleeping more in the morns again only to have a very noisy situation pop up during that time as well. Neighbour's hammering. Ugggh. It's so close that earplugs do not work. Fun times!!
Firmwannabe, great job on those scenic hikes of yours!
Hello to everyone & great job on your workouts so far this month. Very, very interesting and versatile ones I see!!
Old 11-07-21, 08:11 AM  
AnMrsDe

Thank you, everyone, for your sweet comments and hugs! My dad is such a tough cookie at 93!! (Just bad timing - it happened the day after his bday). He seemed better yesterday (more alert) and today is headed to the nursing home which is 1/2 block from my mom so that's good. He'll start therapy there and will be well taken care of. Thanks again for your well wishes..I really appreciate it!! You guys are the BEST!!!

Jane, I don't blame you for not wanting to subscribe to Yvette when you're not feeling it right now. Why pay when you aren't doing them? As you can see, I'm scoping out her easier ones from her site, LOL. They ARE there (or making them easier by cutting out stuff)!

T2B, I totally know what you're saying about being "just Cathe" in that Live I did the other day with no class, but it is one of the very few w/o the class that I can say it didn't matter much to me!! It sailed by and I was too busy missing the bad form, LOL!! I think it was the awesome format that I loved so much. I am, for sure, going to purchase the Mobility Live one too - just waiting for the BF sale!!!!! I got quite the list going!

Elsie, I don't know how you function on such little sleep. I would be like a zombie walking around.... is there a way your neighborhood could get a petition or anything to complain? Don't feel bad for little or no workouts accomplished...totally understandable. Hope things get resolved soon and you get to feeling better.

CabC, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Hope you enjoyed your brownies and aren't too sore from the raking, or did you get Lawn Service?!!

Donna, glad you enjoyed your birthday, too!

My leaves have just turned their beautiful colors...no leaves on my green lawn just yet, but soon! (Can't believe how green the grass still is in November!!!)

Have a great Sunday, all! Waves~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 10:11 AM  
T2B

AMD - glad your Dad is doing better, and is more alert. Also great that he is so close to your mom’s place.

Save me some time, and share your CL list, lol. You know what, I think the only 2 that I’m still currently interested in are the Boss Bands and the one she did with the play balls. But I can be swayed.

Elsie - I feel for you, not a pleasant situation. I hope you all are being compensated in some way for the inconvenience.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 09:44 PM  
cdayley

Hi, all. Still up and down with the breathing stuff. I will probably be calling the dr. again tomorrow to see if I need to continue longer on the meds. We have been working hard on ordering light fixtures, getting the basement re-arranged so we can fix bedrooms upstairs, etc. And the new bathroom is coming right along. Hooray!
Donna and CabC, happy belated birthday to you both!
AnMrsDe, I'm glad your dad is doing well and will be close to you.
Elsie, lack of sleep makes life miserable. I'm so sorry.
Hi to everyone else!

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-21, 07:26 AM  
Elsie

AMDe, oh this is positive news! Especially with being not too far away from his girl. He really is an impressive tough cookie alright at 93! Wow.
Chrys, I really hope your lung function etc starts to get better. This long covid/complications is no joke. (Hugs) you have a reliable physician I hope?
T2B, that Cathe LIVE mobility is on my list. Looks great. Plus something a little different from her usual lives.
As far as getting anything resolved with all this overnight noise, we've been there for a long period now. Without going into anything that might be perceived as 'politics', it's just impossible to go up against anything to do with the pipeline industry in Canada. A couple of my neighbours were harassed by the petroleum board which is supposedly the regulatory body. We've been planning on moving these last 5.5 years anyway across the country but have run into setbacks with Covid just being one of them. But, no, I am certainly not even 15 % functional when so sleep deprived. But that's that.
Old 11-08-21, 01:21 PM  
AnMrsDe

Chrys, good to hear from you. I hope you finally get over that nasty stuff! Have there been many kids out sick at school?

Thanks, T2B & Elsie! Now the bad part is that we just found out that the nursing home is on lock-down due to COVID patients in the building next to them. So we can't even go see him. I sure hope he doesn't get that with everything else!!

T2B, Well, I crossed off a few I originally had listed, so this is my short version of Lives I plan to purchase:
  • #349 Total Body Sizzle
  • #351 Intense Upper Body
  • #352 Metabolic Weights & Loops Live
  • #353 Metabolic Conditioning 2
  • #365 Total Body Barre Intermediate/Advanced Live (this is the one with the small ball)
  • #366 PHA Supersets 2-No Repeats Live
  • #369 Mobility-Yoga Fusion Live
Of course, this list may change by the time I purchase, but I did delete quite a few! These all have the class behind her. ETA: just read your check-in…glad you enjoyed the Mobility 369!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts