Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-02-21, 10:34 AM  
donnamp

Speaking of b'days - today is Jenny Ford's Birthday!!! I had no idea - just saw she posted it on You Tube.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 12:22 PM  
CabCalloway

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes!!! I gave myself the gift of a day off from work to do nothing.
That's a great gift even with today's lousy Maryland weather (it's lousy over here anyway). Enjoy!
-CabC
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 03:46 PM  
Tammie M

donnamp, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 06:24 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday Donna!!!

Enjoy your day off doing nothing, sounds like a treat to me!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 06:37 PM  
donnamp

Thank you all again for the b-day wishes!

Yes, it was dreary here today - but it was still a good day - no dog walk, though....

Donna
Old 11-03-21, 03:10 AM  
Elsie

Happy BIRTHDAY
DONNA!
Sounds like you had the perfect day! Here's to a really good & healthful year! Whooo!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-21, 07:22 AM  
T2B

A belated Happy Birthday Donna!!! Hope you had a great day!

AnMrsDe - I had forgotten about ALDI calendars. I like those, too. I’m looking forward to STS/LIS. I’m sure I’ll do a lot of subbing. I can only take so much of LIS cardio workouts. I feel much more energetic now that summer is over.

Jane - finally watched Promising Young Woman. Good movie but it made me sad, too! I’m between shows, watching a Icelandic series with subtitles so I try to watch when I have no distractions.

AsSweet - sounds like a fun Halloween, especially for your daughter!

Elsie - hope your hubby has gotten over his sniffles!

Waves!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-21, 08:09 AM  
donnamp

Thank you all again for the continued b'day wishes!!!! It has been a long celebration!!

Donna
Old 11-03-21, 07:39 PM  
Dontmindthemess

TB2 Promising Young Woman was a bit sad, especially when they really humanized her in the middle. I thought it was going in a different direction for a little while. I’ve started the Sopranos, I’m only 20 years late to this party. My son really pushed me to try it, he feels like it’s better than Breaking Bad. I think it’s great but I think I like the story arc of Walter White better, seems more Shakespearean to me. I’m only one season into the sopranos so I’ll see. I’ve also been rewatching Seinfeld and I still think Elaine is one of the most normal female characters on TV. I’m really enjoying it all over again! Are you back in the office or still working from home?

AnMrsDe I didn’t renew Yvette when my yearly membership was up. I’m not ruling it out but I’m just not feeling it right now. I still haven’t bought a pair of workout shoes either so all my workouts are barefoot right now. I’m very interested in Cathe’s new series! I think I would like a shorter STS. I’m going to wait for her to finalize until I get my hopes up.

Elsie Was it the construction noise that kept you up? It really shouldn’t be allowed long term. I’m sure many people are having their lives disrupted by all that noise overnight.

Cab Leaves are the worst! Our neighbors paid for 3 of our trees between our properties to be removed last spring since they were getting solar (I’m sure it was the solar company that paid) and we considered having one or both of the trees in our front yard removed but decided not to. I was worried about the afternoon sun hitting the house all summer without them there. Now I’m looking at all those leaves!

Waves to all!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 06:42 AM  
CabCalloway

dontmindthemess - Yeah, those leaves are calling me again. But I might get a pass this weekend as my birthday is Saturday and I plan on being lazy

Got my dog walks in, despite the chilly weather.
Our dog, a Corgi, loves it, since she has a double coat.
Our new kittens, not so much, since they've never experienced cold before, and they usually hang out in our unheated sunroom.

Waves to all,
CabC
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts