Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-19-22, 02:36 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi everyone,

My leg/hip was feeling much better today, so it must have been stress related. Today I did Dream Body MILF and yes I modified plenty, used the rebounder or just went totally low impact instead of high impact, used 1# instead of 2# for most exercises, and for the mat work when they were in a plank position, I was just on my knees. But this is still an incredibly tough workout, and I was sweating bullets!! Dream Body workouts are so hard but I feel so fantastic afterwards. Definitely thrilled with this one.

Tomorrow I'll see how I feel, some kind of cardio, abs, and extended stretch most likely.

The dogs are doing okay...Tiffany seems totally normal but Lucy was limping a lot earlier, but then totally fine later I guess time will tell. My DH and I are feeling more of a financial pinch than usual so the idea of an expensive surgery is staggering I read online that there's four grades of this patella problem and she seems to fit into the lowest (least severe) grade that would not require surgery. I guess it's just if she doesn't heal, she will graduate into where it really becomes painful and that's why the vet was saying surgery.

Eventmom That is hilarious about the mouse in the house comment right?? I have no idea where she got it from at all. I guess like trapping the mouse in the "house" of your core? Hilarious

Buzzer waves!
Old 03-19-22, 05:08 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Kathy Smith Project You Upper Body + power push from this set

ebianco - it was funny when she said it but mostly I was remembering you mentioned it and thinking I have to tell ebianco! I have no idea where she got it from. I used to have one of her early pilates DVDs but I don't have it anymore so I don't know if she used that term on there or not. Glad the pup is doing better - I hear you on vet bills, it's one of the main reasons I didn't retire earlier. I actually ran all my expenses from last year, added on to that number to calculate if my pension will be enough.

hi buzzer hope you are having fun!
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-22, 06:47 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

It's the first day of Spring! I started a new check in here: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...57#post2959757