Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-03-21, 06:14 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
This one looks really good too. I am looking for workouts like this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZXO...itness__kaykay
I did this workout Tuesday and I really liked it! I thought it was a good intermediate workout with a tabata burpee finisher that really takes it up a notch at the end. She doesn’t use a fabric band like Cathe’s so it looks like the range of motion is a little different. I can’t get Cathe’s heavy band high enough for an overhead press. This would be a great travel workout. I also felt like this workout engaged by core more than Cathe’s workout did. It’s looks like she has another long band workout on her channel too.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 06:29 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
I can’t get Cathe’s heavy band high enough for an overhead press.
Jane
Hi Jane

It sounds like they are getting close to having longer bands for taller people. Here's something one of the staff members posted in Cathe's forum regarding longer bands
Quote:
we're actually already developing longer bands for taller people. We just received a batch of Boss Bands For Taller People test samples of various lengths and we're currently testing them out to determine which band length we like best. We plan on having these in stock somewhere between Dec 2021 and the end of Jan 2022.
I think I posted somewhere here but maybe I didn't. Anyway, here's the link...
https://cathe.com/forum/threads/i%E2.../#post-2530241

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 09:02 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Linda,

I’m only 5’2 lol!! I just think it’s the nature of a fabric band. The instructor in that workout is using one of those heavier latex? ones. I can’t see investing in any more bands, they’re not something I’m using that regularly.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 04:06 PM  
muggle

Do you think the long bands could be used in Michelle Dozois Peak fit/Peak 10 workouts? The band that came with those workouts was from hell!!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arena strength, band workouts, booty bands, boss bands, boss loops