Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-15-21, 01:09 PM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, haha, we felt really similar doing that "gentle" yoga class!! Yikes! No doubt, it'd be a great psoas stretch for someone with no joint issues....but a gentle hip opener for an old arthritic lady, it is NOT!! (speaking about ME, here, not YOU)!!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 02:50 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Cher, haha, we felt really similar doing that "gentle" yoga class!! Yikes! No doubt, it'd be a great psoas stretch for someone with no joint issues....but a gentle hip opener for an old arthritic lady, it is NOT!! (speaking about ME, here, not YOU)!!!!
Totally agree for me too!!!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-21, 12:47 PM  
amg

AMD - Thanks for asking about Mickey! He's doing great with family now including DH. We spent all of Feb and most of March now taking plenty of walks around our neighborhood which has been great for getting me moving more throughout the day. So, even though we adopted Mickey for our son, he has really been a gift for me too.
Old 03-17-21, 05:33 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg View Post
AMD - Thanks for asking about Mickey! He's doing great with family now including DH. We spent all of Feb and most of March now taking plenty of walks around our neighborhood which has been great for getting me moving more throughout the day. So, even though we adopted Mickey for our son, he has really been a gift for me too.
So happy to hear this!
Old 03-17-21, 02:24 PM  
AnMrsDe

amg, glad Mickey adjusted so well and is bringing such enjoyment to the whole family!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!

How is everyone doing?? This month is flying by!!!!
Old 03-18-21, 06:31 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDeGlad to see you like the first of Travis’ new set. I may give it a try sometime.
Old 03-18-21, 10:21 AM  
amg

Cher - Thanks! I am enjoying your reviews of Lift and Shift and thinking that I will cave on it later this year. First, have to get the exercise room set up with streaming. I have resisted that for too long now.

AMD - I agree the month is flying by. Thought it was just me since the dog keeps me so busy now during the day. I was sorry to read you won't be babysitting anymore - sure you will miss her.
Old 03-18-21, 03:05 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg View Post

AMD - I agree the month is flying by. Thought it was just me since the dog keeps me so busy now during the day. I was sorry to read you won't be babysitting anymore - sure you will miss her.
amg, and I do miss her SOOOOOOOOOO very much!!! But her mom said she'd still bring her over to see me and hopefully see the new baby too!! I think this time of year will be worse, though, since I pushed her outside in the stroller so much! Maybe I'll have to get a "cat stroller" and put my kitty in it - liikke he would even consider that for a second!!!

ETA: Jane, that's great you broke down and bought IDT (SUCH A GREAT DEAL!) as I know Travis is not a favorite of yours! Maybe he will grow on you. There are plenty of shorter practices on there and I see you're starting with Yoga30For30 which are perfect lengths for you to fit in. Also, JNL is a good alternative for short, kick-butt workouts to fit in too. Just keep her muted, play your own music, and COUNT is my advice! Great additions!!! Hope they work out for you.
Old 03-19-21, 12:24 PM  
amg

AMD - LOL at the thought of getting your cat in a stroller. Cats don't put up with the same things dogs do. When I take Mickey walking on a popular path here, there is always at least one small dog in a stroller while the owner is walking fast. The dogs seem happy though.

Jane - I am glad you found IDTV and JNL to work for you. The combo sounds great. Walking is working great for me but I am having trouble finding any of my dvds that I am in the mood for.
Old 03-20-21, 11:04 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've learned that covid fatigue is real and lasts weeks, I get winded really easily, and work is about all I can do. I made it through two weeks of registration at school-last week we had multiple parent meetings for 4 nights due to covid guidelines.
It's spring break and I'm on a plane to Ohio.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts