Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-18, 10:34 AM  
ncl

what loop bands do you use?

I have been using the Cathe loop bands but don't think she sells them anymore. I am not sure where the pink one has gone, the green one just broke and I have one left (the blue) which is the one I use most often but am thinking I need to buy more of these as I suspect the blue one has a short life left. Which loop bands would you recommend?
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 11:23 AM  
Mickey12

A while back I wanted to buy more from Cathe too but I could not find them either. I think I searched on Amazon or found them randomly at a store like TJ Maxx. I don't know the brand that I have, but they are not as wide as the ones Cathe used to have. They come in various strengths and are different colors. They seem to work fine. It's my experience that the loops and bands will eventually break no matter what brand you get.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 11:34 AM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
A while back I wanted to buy more from Cathe too but I could not find them either. I think I searched on Amazon or found them randomly at a store like TJ Maxx. I don't know the brand that I have, but they are not as wide as the ones Cathe used to have. They come in various strengths and are different colors. They seem to work fine. It's my experience that the loops and bands will eventually break no matter what brand you get.

Kim
I agree, but I might prefer the bands to last a year or more as opposed to breaking quickly.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 01:39 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Target has Tone it Up bands.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 02:23 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

I keep seeing ads for the "Booty Band" which seems like a wider and more sturdy band, but it's expensive and comes with a lot of hype.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
resistance loops