Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-19-22, 09:37 PM  
Vantreesta

I so wish I had kept all my (and my mom's!) Collage catalogs. I loved looking through them!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-22, 09:38 PM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Yes, jusca they do! That's one of the main reasons I won't purge anymore. Sadly, I did purge a bunch.

I have a Stott VHS that a VFer gave me who taped the collage excerpt to the case.

P.S. Lmk if you need me to look up something for you. I'm happy to see if it's in the catalogs I have...but it has to be pre-2011
Oh, that's so awesome the catalogs had all those details too. I can see why some people kept them. Thank you for the kind offer to look up a title. I don't have any titles in mind right now but I am still collecting new to me dvds so maybe one day I can take you up on the offer.
jusca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-22, 06:43 AM  
bubbles76

I'm pretty sure I jumped in right away, or shortly after joining I had been a member at other forums, mostly hair related, so I saw no need to lurk.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-22, 11:18 AM  
AnMrsDe

I joined in 2008, but I did lurk quite a bit before joining. I remember following along with the posters who were doing P90X at the time...Shelly, Red Flame, Yoga Dad etc. It was a good read! I am a bit shy (I know my fellow check-in buddies are laughing their heads off at this statement, but it's true!).

Now I feel quite comfortable posting on this site with lots of fantastic people!! Very grateful for Wendy in starting the forum!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-22, 08:09 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter

I have no idea! It was so long ago (96?) and I can't remember. I do know I wanted to know which firm would make my butt smaller ! LOL. I think about that - with my post menopausal shape and how young and fit I was then, and chuckle. My eldest daughter Anjali loves her butt - which , she has mine, she says (Not mine from now, obviously as ... post menopause fat storage is definitely different than young fat storage for me).
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
getting to know you, how did you find vf, kindness of strangers, lurkdom, lurkers, vf history, vf love