Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-22, 08:15 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I added on, during lunch:

Lucy Wyndham-Read 7 Min Workout to Lose Belly Fat - this is part of her New Year's challenge - you are to repeat this workout for 7 days - not sure I could do that, but LWR does have a nice variety of 7 min workouts that work well for "extra movement" at lunch time.

Man Flow Yoga - Gentle Morning Stretches - these stretches could be done at any time of day - a good break from sitting, It was only 12 minutes.

Today, so far, has been:

Ellen - Yoga Tone

Blessful Body -Pilates Complete Core - this was a nice variety of exercises. Nothing special or extraordinary

Jessica Valent - Sciatica routine - still dealing w/ back pain - and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. This did seem to help a bit.

Our plumbing work starts today! I'm not really planning a formal rotation until it is over - and possibly until my painting work is over, too, but I think that will depend on when the painters can come. But I want low key and low stress while having this work done.

Pam - I like your plan. I was thinking of something similar -maybe w/ Jenny Ford?? I was also thinking of working through some DVD sets - but holding off on deciding for now.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
tablet