Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-21, 05:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
AsSweet - have you decided what you’re going to do next? I wish I had started the LGI8 but maybe it’s a good thing that ‘m waiting and thinking about the workouts that I’ll do. For the circuit week, I think 3 PHAs will be too much. PHA3 kicked my butt the other day, and PHAT is even harder, at least for me. I think 1 PHA and 2 bootcamps may be a better fit. But interested to see what you come up with. And when do you think we’ll start Hammer & Chisel? Jan 2022? Great job on your rotation. That’s some stick-to-it-ness for sure! . Is your daughter doing a hybrid program or in school all day? I thought things would have been somewhat back to normal for kids, in school, but still crazy times.
I haven't plan my LGI8 rotation either, I haven't have the time, since school started last Thursday I have been a bit tired, more tired than my DD lol. She did school at home last year, and she is back to school this year, it is regular hours so far. So I am getting extra exercise going back and forth with her, thankfully DP works most of the time at home so we go twice each. Thanks, I almost quit last week but I decided to stick to it, and finish it off, I am itching to do something else. Jan 2022 sounds about right to me, if that is ok for you too. So far, I think I will do a my own thing next for a while, there are severals workouts I have got lately and I'd love to try them out. I was thinking on doing 4 days on and 1 day off, rinse and repeat, like the ThunderBell rotation. I was thinking on doing Strength - Cardio Step - Pilates or a core based exercise - Cardio (dance or kickboxing) - Rest, and just plug whatever I feel like doing for the day on each category. Let's see how it goes

Welcome to firmiewannabe!

Waves to all and please stay safe everyone

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts, low impact series info