Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-20, 07:24 PM  
deineira

Online Live ART Classes

Hi,
For those ART fans out there, Terri Walsh has been doing live classes on Facebook during this time. I’ve done a couple and they’re great! She also had a full class schedule on ClassPass which you can stream live. There are classes for all levels and a weekly stretch and Mobility class on Saturday mornings which I’m going to try to sign up for.

If you’re interested, you can find some info here, https://classpass.com/studios/active...walsh-new-york

Eva
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-20, 07:50 AM  
donnamp

Thanks for sharing - I've never done Class Pass before - do you have to take part in the class "live" or can you go back and do it later?

Thanks!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-20, 12:45 AM  
loulou

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thanks for sharing - I've never done Class Pass before - do you have to take part in the class "live" or can you go back and do it later?

Thanks!

Donna
From what I am seeing if you're a member of her Facebook group, Terri has posted the classes there. At least I am seeing Saturday the 24th's mobility class posted.

She sent an email saying if you are not on ClassPass to email her for other options. She is always great with communicating if there are any questions.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-20, 10:12 AM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post

Thanks!

Donna
What loulou said. The classes are available in the FB group, which requires a membership, after the live class. The class on ClassPass can only be viewed live.

The Facebook platform subscription gives you access to years of ART classes, so there’s a ton of content there. I’m not a subscriber now as I rotate my streaming subscriptions, but I have been in the past.

I just purchased the old Beginner classes that were on YouTube which is a good way to get started, as I’ve not done ART in a while.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active resistance, art, classpass, streaming video, terri walsh