Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-25-16, 10:54 AM  
sherry7899

Aaron Paul is starring in an original drama for Hulu called "The Path." I am debating getting Hulu just to watch it. I think it is on starting next week.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-16, 02:40 PM  
sherry7899

For fans of Aaron Paul- his show from HULU called "The Path" season one is available to purchase to stream through Amazon. Has anyone watched it? We do not have Hulu. I will likely buy it to stream.

Old 12-13-16, 08:05 AM  
sherry7899

If you did not buy Season 2 yet of Better Call Saul, the price for the blu ray set just dropped to $14.99 on Amazon! I even had Visa reward points to use, so I got it for nothing

The DVD price is $24.99-odd!

Did anyone catch (well, I saw a clip of it later) Bryan Cranston playing Walter White on Saturday Night Live this past weekend?

Old 12-14-16, 06:08 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
If you did not buy Season 2 yet of Better Call Saul, the price for the blu ray set just dropped to $14.99 on Amazon! I even had Visa reward points to use, so I got it for nothing

Did anyone catch (well, I saw a clip of it later) Bryan Cranston playing Walter White on Saturday Night Live this past weekend?
The SNL clip is hilarious. :-) It's also on Youtube now.
I liked Breaking Bad, but never got to see Better Call Saul. I'm tempted to get the dvds.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-16, 10:52 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:

One more Christmas present for hubby! Does anyone know when the new season of Better Call Saul will start?
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-16, 10:56 AM  
sherry7899

Lori- I do not think they have announced a date yet. I would guess mid February based on the last two seasons.

Old 12-14-16, 12:53 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Lori- I do not think they have announced a date yet. I would guess mid February based on the last two seasons.
Yay! Something to look forward to in February! Thanks, Sherry!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-16, 01:04 PM  
sherry7899

You are welcome!!

If I find out an airdate I will post.

We are upset that the show Impastor from TV Land got canceled (and it was a cliffhanger) so at least we have Saul to look forward to. Impastor was irreverent and hysterical....sigh....

Sherry

Tags
favorite tv shows, off-topic