Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-29-16, 11:49 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Sancho, I went into premature labor and had a baby girl, then the nurse told me I had a weird uterus only to discover it was another baby at that point I could not imagine even if it was positioned right having the strength to physically do it. I had a C-section and they put me under prob to shut me up!
I guess if you know and have time to prepare it would not be a problem.
WOW! Just WOW! What an amazing experience that must have been. I do remember thinking after the first one was born, "I can't believe I have to do that again". But then once the second birth was over, I was relieved it was so easy, nothing like the first. I knew the 5 hours in between was weird but I figured the birth of the second one (if in the right position) was easy for everyone. That's really a silly assumption. Everyone has such different experiences. Yours is an amazing story. How in the world could they not know you had two ??? I absolutely had a lot of mental preparation knowing ahead of time there were two. In today's world, you would never expect not to know there were twins before the birth.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 11:54 AM  
muggle

I love this new show!! The twist at the end DID surprise me but I love twists. I hope they have good writers because it's a great concept.

I agree w/ others....natural?? childbirth for triplets? Seriously? Also, I don't know a single doctor who would say to a patients face "I am the best of the best". Anyway. I'm loving it.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-16, 12:12 PM  
sherry7899

She went into labor over a month early. Her water had already broken. Maybe that was why they could not do a C-section?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite tv shows, off topic