Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 11-04-10, 02:39 PM  
furmomof6

Body Gospel Reviews

See reviews section

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
Old 11-04-10, 02:39 PM  
furmomof6

Body Gospel Overview

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
Old 11-04-10, 02:43 PM  
furmomof6

Body Revival

Old 11-04-10, 03:07 PM  
horsemom2

I look forward to hearing your review of one of the workouts using the bands
(hint, hint, hint).

Barb S
Old 11-04-10, 04:04 PM  
rosepetals

I love the workout. The two options allow you to have the music loud or not. I choose to hear her speaking.

Her workout is more challenging than doing leslie sampson but doable for a beginner like me. She has one lady doing modifications and the rest are doing a higher intensity workout. I am not able to do jumping so I do the lower intensity workout.

Her workout bands are like leslie sampson's qvc set but much improved. I use them doing leslie qvc set as they are longer and stronger. It looks like if you improve your strength it would be easy to find a stronger resistance band to clip in. The handles are padded and more comfortable than leslies bands. I absolutely love the resistance bands.

For me it was a really good set that I can use for a long time as it offers room to improve and increase your strength from a beginner level. I have completed three workouts out of the set.

The religious part does not bother me as I am focused on the workout. I got my set off of craigs list.
Old 11-04-10, 04:05 PM  
sherry7899

Rosepetals, thank you for your review.

Does Donna repeat the same phrases over and over, like "I've got your back." I realized that gets on my nerves after awhile. She has done that in other workouts.

Thanks!
Sherry
Old 11-04-10, 07:08 PM  
furmomof6

Power & Praise

Old 11-04-10, 08:02 PM  
Bearybuff

Thank you for your efforts!
Old 11-04-10, 09:25 PM  
blessed_mom_to_3

Christine, thank you for going to so much effort to share details on these. You're right, it's HARD to find any information/reviews on this set. I'm glad you are enjoying it and that the workouts themselves are something you can feel good about doing!
Old 11-04-10, 09:30 PM  
amery

Thanks for the great reviews!!! I was just thinking about this set and wondering what it was like, it sounds like something I would like!

Tags
body gospel, booster cables, donna richardson joyner