Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-20-21, 04:16 PM  
Nelly G

I got a message of Post.NL that a package to me is on it is way. It may be will bed delivered tomorrow.

I keep you posted.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-21, 08:53 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I got a message of Post.NL that a package to me is on it is way. It may be will bed delivered tomorrow.

I keep you posted.
Please do !!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-21, 04:13 PM  
Nelly G

Yah I got my package and I was so excited that I could not wait till Xmas so I ripped it open. My package came from beautiful Canada so my guess is my Santa is Pam/ Yogapam but I could be wrong or? There was no card but the first letter is P so…

I got Classical Stretch Season 13 ( Core Strength series). This was way high on my wishlist so thank you sooo much. I was to late home to do it today but maybe tomorrow.
What I not expected that there were 2 extra dvds:
Classical Stretch Aging Backwards and Essentrics toning for beginners. Thank you Santa so great of you to add those
Also Xmas socks which I asked for. I will wear those on Friday.
I really appreciate all the effort and am very happy with my gifts.

Would you please reveal yourself.

Again thank you so much Santa P.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday!
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-21, 04:47 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Yah I got my package and I was so excited that I could not wait till Xmas so I ripped it open. My package came from beautiful Canada so my guess is my Santa is Pam/ Yogapam but I could be wrong or? There was no card but the first letter is P so…

I got Classical Stretch Season 13 ( Core Strength series). This was way high on my wishlist so thank you sooo much. I was to late home to do it today but maybe tomorrow.
What I not expected that there were 2 extra dvds:
Classical Stretch Aging Backwards and Essentrics toning for beginners. Thank you Santa so great of you to add those
Also Xmas socks which I asked for. I will wear those on Friday.
I really appreciate all the effort and am very happy with my gifts.

Would you please reveal yourself.

Again thank you so much Santa P.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday!
Yay!!! So glad it arrived, & you guessed right Nelly!

I was so worried as I mailed it Nov 18 and they told me it would take about 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy the dvds. The Aging Backwards set is the American PBS one that was a gift with donation when Miranda debuted one of her CS seasons on PBS. It was never sold on the Essentrics website. I’m not sure if you’ve done any of Miranda’s daughter Sahra’s workouts, but thought you might enjoy her Toning for Beginners.

I wanted to add more little goodies but I was in a hurry to mail it as it literally had to go halfway around the world. I am soooo glad I mailed it early! I realized after I mailed it I’d forgotten to put the card in.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-21, 06:06 PM  
fanofladyvols

So happy to hear you have your package, Nelly !!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 12-22-21, 12:16 PM  
sherry7899

I received a package of five organic chocolate bars (directly from the company) with no note. Did someone from VF send them? Thank you!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-21, 12:03 PM  
fanofladyvols

Thank you Nellyyyy!!

So last night at 7 my husband was down at the mailbox talking to our neighbor.

So my package had to have been delivered later than that.

Well the raccoons attacked the box overnight and managed to kidnap two candy bars. My husband says it looks like a war zone...

The good news is they weren't able to get to the tin of candy and weren't interested in the rest of the packages .

Sooo I will post again once I open them all because I just can't wait now that I was nearly robbed by the merry band of furry porch pirates!!

Before I even open...Thank you, Nelly!

Old 12-24-21, 12:44 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Christmas Eve is here and I just sat down to open my Santa gift. As soon as I opened the box and saw a beautiful crocheted scarf, I knew it was my Barefoot Buddy Garrie!

I adore the scarf, it's so thick and cozy and a lovely dark orange shade that reminds me of spices - a blend of cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Speaking of spices, I'm surrounded with the smells of hand crafted soaps in Winter Whisper, Nordic Spruce and Winter Berries, plus four delicious spiced votive candles.

Garrie also gave me thick, lined Dear Foams socks to keep my feet warm during my chilly morning yin practice, "Heavenly Hunks" oatmeal chocolate chip gluten free cookies, and Ellen Barrett's Slim and Sleek Fast for my retro DVDs collection.

Thank you so much, you Heavenly Hunk you. I've been feeling very blue this Christmas season, and struggling in the motivation department, but this was such a huge pick me up and I thank you for it.

Namaste! It was so nice chatting with you on the Zoom meet-up, too.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-21, 12:46 PM  
fanofladyvols

So on top of the Kettlebell kickboxing workout sets she sent earlier!

Here's what Nelly sent:
  • Kristin Dowell Dressed up drills,
  • Jenny Ford coast to coast vol. 1,
  • Jenny Ford Spicy Step(DVD that has multiple workouts),
  • Brett Hoebel Ignite Hi intensity
  • Kim Mullen Dance and Be Fit: lower body burn
  • a tin that has plaid kitty necklace and some coin and dollar shaped chocolate and is delicious. There are 15 left and I will behave nibble the rest to make them last. The tin white and blue and has Dutch writing but I think depicts the seasons on the lid. I love it!
  • Tonique cardio mat
  • a compilation DVD with some YouTube workouts
  • Pink floral stationary that all my pen pals will see soon.
  • Blue thin gloves that will work perfectly for my hikes
    And last, but not least..a beautiful blue and white plaque with these sayings that I will keep on my desk
    "Don't just work hard, work smart."
    "Mirror mirror on the wall,
    I'll always get up after I fall.
    And whether I run,
    walk, do a workout or crawl,
    I'll set my goals
    and achieve them all!"

Nelly, sweet friend, you have buoyed my spirit up with your kindness and generosity.
Great...BIG..HUGzzzz

P.S. I had just whined to Sherry that I didn't know who my VF Santa was this AM I'm so glad I found out in time for Christmas !!

Old 12-24-21, 12:54 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

fanofladyvols how fun! We opened our gift boxes at the same time!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 holiday thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange, vf get-together