Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-20-22, 12:37 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

4 of my 6 DVDs were just delivered. Fusion Flow & Glow and Stretch DVDs are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They must be coming from a different distribution center.
Old 05-20-22, 12:47 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
4 of my 6 DVDs were just delivered. Fusion Flow & Glow and Stretch DVDs are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They must be coming from a different distribution center.
I ordered mine late last night (as soon as I found it in stock- kept refreshing. Been waiting for it come what may since December and it killed me that it went up for sale and sold out while i was at the Dr!!!) But its coming in 5 different shipments unless something changes, lol (I ordered a few other things I needed with them, but so far it shows DVDs for 5 different times, so must be different distr. centers like you said - or warehouses or whatever. Looks like 2 of the packages will be here tomorrow tho. Then 1 Sunday, 1 Monday, and 1 anytime Monday thru Wednesday, lol. (It will say stuff like that and then end up all together sometimes tho, so I don't know).

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 12:49 PM  
schoolgirl-01

i got my order in but it hasn't shipped. the estimated delivery for me is 5/24/2022
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 12:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
But its coming in 5 different shipments unless something changes, lol (I ordered a few other things I needed with them, but so far it shows DVDs for 5 different times, so must be different distr. centers like you said - or warehouses or whatever. Looks like 2 of the packages will be here
The 4 I received today came in 4 different packages. The 2 scheduled for tomorrow's delivery show as 1 shipment/package.
Old 05-20-22, 03:39 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
The 4 I received today came in 4 different packages. The 2 scheduled for tomorrow's delivery show as 1 shipment/package.
So maybe they'll still come all at once or close to it!! The first one says its in of from Texas on tracking. (I don't know if that was first stop or origin)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 06:24 PM  
difit

I received email my order is arriving earlier than previously expected... tomorrow but I'm only getting 3, Split Sessions, Total Body Circuit and Total Body Strength Training the rest will arrive on Tuesday.
difit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 06:23 AM  
Cher

I’m so bummed, I still haven’t been able to order through Amazon.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 06:34 AM  
donnamp

I also have not been able to order through Amazon! I keep checking but it keeps saying that it is unavailable.

I'm considering the digital version, but I am also not going to be able to start this right away and she said the sale was good until June 30th, so I guess I will try to be patient and see what happens.

Is there a price difference between the digital version and the hard copy version? If the digital were even cheaper than the bundle I may be swayed that way - plus it saves packaging, fuel, etc. to buy digital and I have good/reliable internet for the most part and am looking to save space in my house....maybe digital....

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 07:02 AM  
Kizzy

Dang!! They are still Unavailable to Order as a bundle! I think I have become obsessed with the things! I'm constantly checking Amazon to see if they are in stock. LOL!!! Sigh...patience....patience is a virtue....HELP JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 07:58 AM  
star117

I asked on Facebook yesterday and she said they're still working on it and thanks for my patience. haha. I'm very anxious to order too but will just keep checking and trust she will honor the pricing.

Donna - digital is $63 and dvds are $69.75
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts