Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-22, 05:33 PM  
YogaGal

Beth: Hope you like that Kassandra neck routine; it is similar to the one I like from Sarah Beth. Glad the sweet potato brownies came out good. Good luck with your upcoming office move. This morning I did your new meditation and LOVED it. Definitely felt that ASMR tingle and felt so light and burden-free just relaxing and listening.

Pat: Glad you had a nice visit with your son last weekend. Yes, my Medicare bill will be about the same amount as I currently pay for insurance through my previous employer; just another entity taking out the money. Hope your Ospreys are doing well.

Margot: Bright red -- or really any bright color -- would not be an eyeglass frame for me! Your mention of cows reminded me of how much my mother loved to see cows out in the fields when we drove around Texas. Your tour of the bird sanctuary sounds lovely. And thanks for the reminder that I need to do Kassandra’s 15-minute Air Element Morning Flow.

Sandra & Margot: I am excited about FINALLY getting to order Jessica’s new dvds, hopefully by the end of this week! I’m leaning toward getting the whole lot, but will see how the pricing is.

Paine: I’m glad you enjoyed Bird’s practice for Day 7; Can’t believe I completed a 7-Day Challenge! (I did Days 1 through 6 consecutively, but then did Day 7 a few days later.) Like you and Pat, I am more introverted. I definitely recharge my energies when I have quiet time alone. So nice that you are teaching your grandson the names of plants!

Pam: Love your tree pose avatar!

cyana: Yay for you having next week off!! Sorry to hear about the racoon problems. Hope you can check in this weekend.