Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-23, 04:40 PM  
Dabbadooey

I was on that trip, but for some reason I am not in the picture.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-23, 01:25 PM  
AmyB
VF Supporter

I was on that trip! In fact, I wrote the Kindred Spirits piece. What a blast from the past! I agree that it was probably 1997. Brenda F. (now a regular in Cathe videos) was my roommate.
AmyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-23, 10:22 AM  
buffmama

On a similar vane: I was in Charleston recently and scheduled a personal training session with Tracie! I asked to focus on form so I could take the information we went over and directly apply it to my home workouts. We hit all the major lifts (DL, squats, pull ups, push ups) and addressed the questions/concerns I had. She had me work on a bunch of modifications with different equipment. She couldn't have been nicer or made the process easier. This was more of a workshop than a workout and she emailed a breakdown of what we had gone over afterwards. Next time I would also do a workout with her but I was concerned that I would be too exhausted from one to benefit from the other. . I was remembering when a bunch of us worked out with Ilaria after kickboxing I couldn't do justice to her body sculpting class. Since coming back I've been motivated to work on my these moves and am loving the progress if not the process!

Tags
charleston, road trip, roadtrip, the firm