Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-09-22, 03:34 PM  
Nelly G

2 free Jessica Smith workouts

I got this message of Jessica Smith.
I got the two workouts for free. I did not have to buy an all access pass.

https://www.jessicasmith.fitness/?mc...&mc_eid=UNIQID
Scroll below and only add the free workouts. You do not need to use a credit card.

Here is the message without the link.

Please don’t miss out on your FREE Gift!

For a limited time, we're sharing two never-before-released bonus workouts (co-starring my Mom, Debbie :-) not available for sale with you for FREE!

You can "buy" (they will be added to your cart for $0) these two workouts using the below links to access each workout's detail page to learn more or purchase (please note you will need to add each workout to your cart individually). Please scroll down this page to find the ‘special gift’ section (as shown above) to find both sessions.

Fitness Training for Functional Aging:

The goal of our "Fitness Training for Functional Aging" program is to provide a comprehensive, at-home strength, balance, and agility routine designed to build functional and practical strength and stability for dexterity, longevity, and vitality.

FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH (30 Minutes)

Join Jessica and Debbie for this total body strength workout based on the five primary movement patterns of the body. This focused, basic routine offers a great starting point for those new to resistance training or an excellent way to brush up on form with heavier weights for those with more strength training experience.

Equipment Needed: Dumbbells (one single set, or a lighter and heavy set to provide options), a mat, and a chair.

Floor Work: Yes

Intensity: Moderate

THE ABC (AGILITY, BALANCE + CORRECTIVE EXERCISE) ROUTINE (30 Minutes)

Join Jessica and Debbie for this series of agility, balance, and corrective exercises designed to help you improve your skills and add in movements that you may not be doing in your more traditional workouts.

Equipment Needed: A flat, medium-strength resistance band and a chair. (If you can, try this session barefoot for best results).

Floor Work: No

Intensity: Low to Moderate

Please don’t wait, this gift offer ends on November 15th!

LAST CALL TO LOCK IN OUR SPECIAL ANNUAL

PRICE FOR OUR “ALL ACCESS PASS!”

VIEW ALL OF THE WORKOUTS INCLUDED HERE (please scroll all the way down the page to view)

GET ANSWERS TO FAQs HERE

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW IT WORKS HERE

Our special premiere pricing for our new “ALL ACCESS PASS” gives you access to our entire workout library* for only $99 a year! Don’t wait to lock in this special pricing (pass auto-renews at this same low price one year from purchase date if purchased by 11/15/22).

If you decide to invest in the All Access Pass the two new “gift” sessions (along with a few others no longer available for individual sale, and JESSICASMITHTV episodes too!) will be accessible in your library (you can view all of titles available with the pass here).

If you just want to access the two free workouts, you can "purchase" them for $0 here - scroll down the page to locate the 'special gift' section (please note if you are not currently a digital customer you will need to create an account, this is free). And, once you have created an account, you will also be able post on our private community page here located within the new site, no purchase required.

This special price for the "All Access Pass" and the free THANK YOU bonus workouts will only be available until November 15th, so please don't wait! (If purchased prior to 11/15, these bonus workouts will remain in your library, they just won't be available for 'purchase' after this date).

The pass makes a great holiday present too, so if you know a fitness friend that might enjoy it, you can gift it to them too! Scroll down this page here to view the ‘gift this’ link where you can create a gift certification to send to the recipient — be sure to add a note to let them know they can use it for the All Access Pass!

I can't wait to join you for all of these sessions soon!

- Jessica

*Please note this does not include our special courses, such as "Lift and Shift", which are sold separately.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-22, 08:41 AM  
Vantreesta

Thanks for posting this! I am trying to do it but her website is not giving me any way to create an account. It says sign in/up but it won't actually let me create. Any suggestions? Thanks!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-22, 10:42 AM  
Vantreesta

Bumping

I can't figure out how to create an account on Jessica's site.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 11-11-22, 11:57 AM  
BamaTanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Bumping

I can't figure out how to create an account on Jessica's site.
Hmmm. I can't walk you through it because it worked for me a couple days ago. I think I clicked on the Walk On - 15 Minute free workout. Then I selected "add to cart." I'm pretty sure I was able to create the account when I went to the checkout. Does that help?

Now when I go to the site, I see the free workouts in my Library.
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-22, 12:27 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTanya View Post
Hmmm. I can't walk you through it because it worked for me a couple days ago. I think I clicked on the Walk On - 15 Minute free workout. Then I selected "add to cart." I'm pretty sure I was able to create the account when I went to the checkout. Does that help?

Now when I go to the site, I see the free workouts in my Library.
I will try again, thanks! Maybe yesterday it was just acting up.

Old 11-11-22, 12:29 PM  
Vantreesta

Nope. Still just asks for a password when I put in my email and doesn't give me an option to create an account with three items in my cart. Only an option to sign in. Or to click forgot password.

Old 11-11-22, 12:36 PM  
Leonana

I have no issues either. I click on add free workout to account, it takes me to the cart and I click on checkout. It asks for my email, then it goes to a screen that asks for my information.

The workouts play on Purple Player. Do you have a PP account? I guess they play on Jessica's website too, but I haven't checked.
Old 11-11-22, 12:38 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
The workouts play on Purple Player. Do you have a PP account?
Nope, I don't even know what that is! So I guess I don't need to worry about an account on Jessica's site. Bummer but oh well. Thanks!

Old 11-11-22, 03:11 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Thanks for posting this! I am trying to do it but her website is not giving me any way to create an account. It says sign in/up but it won't actually let me create. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Are you a current subscriber to Jessica's newsletters? I am, and it was easy to purchase the 2 free workouts.

Try this link to join (scroll down until you see "Join Us"):

https://jessicasmithtv.com/

I'm not sure it will work though. Good luck.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-22, 03:55 PM  
katalina

Quote:
I was able to create an account by clicking on sign in/up in the upper right hand corner of https://www.jessicasmith.fitness/ using Chrome. Then a popup showed up for me to enter an email and click next. From there I was able to add my name/password to create an account.

Quote:
Nope, I don't even know what that is! So I guess I don't need to worry about an account on Jessica's site. Bummer but oh well. Thanks!
I was able to start to view the workout on my browser. I don't have purple player either.

I hope this helps.
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith