Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-22, 11:11 PM  
bex

New FREE Travis Eliot 30 Day Series

Travis Eliot has started a new 30 Day yoga series called Empower, and he's putting it all on YouTube!!

I just previewed Days 1 and 2 and they seem to be aimed at beginner/intermediate. You can view the 2 practices, "Intention" and "Awaken" on his YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJQQ...gL4F5NWIC8p0na

There's a calendar, booklet and meal plan available if you sign up
https://www.innerdimensiontv.com/empowered-challenge/
No credit card needed, just provide your email.

I'm very excited to share this with some of my friends who are yoga-inspired beginners.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-22, 11:22 PM  
fatkat555

Thank you! I’ll check it out!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-22, 11:56 PM  
Vantreesta

The third day is up now too. I'm pretty excited as I love Travis.

Bex, thanks for noting that no credit card is needed. I had pulled up the site yesterday but hadn't signed up. Now I will!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-22, 06:28 AM  
owltx

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love Travis - and the fact that these are 20-30 minutes each is perfect for me right now.
Old 09-03-22, 07:14 AM  
geojill

I am doing this series and started the day they posted on Inner Dimension so I am a day ahead of everyone (they started the series Sept 1). I really love them so far. And what’s even better is that several days in a row of power yoga has not bothered my shoulder at all. They are all just Travis (no offense to Lauren, but I like Travis more), they are a really good speed for me (not too fast - I’m talking about YOU, Stamina class from Yoga 30 for 30), and they all end with savasana. I consider myself to be a good solid intermediate. It consists of 5 days of power yoga and two days of yin per week. Today is my first yin class from this series.
Old 09-03-22, 11:41 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh my gosh, this is great! This was not on my radar at all so thanks for posting about it. I got injured a while back and was not allowed to do any sort of bending forward nor yoga. I've just recently been feeling that maybe I could do some again (though it's a bit scary/intimidating after that long break). Nice to hear that it's a bit more gentle Travis.
Old 09-04-22, 05:12 PM  
alisoncooks

Thanks for sharing about this. I’ve missed my workouts these last few weeks, and I sure am feeling it! (Stiff, sore, tired — plus my food intake has been atrocious).

This sounds like the perfect thing for where I am at this moment.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-22, 12:28 AM  
violingal3

Thank you for posting! I used to love Travis and have been easing back into workouts again and was so intimidated to get back into yoga and didn't know where to start. This is just what I need!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-22, 04:38 PM  
BunnyHop

Thank you for posting. Shorter is better for me.
Old 09-06-22, 10:54 PM  
bex

You're all very welcome! I've gotten so much great advice and pointers from other VFers in the past, it was my absolute pleasure to be able to give back.

geojill your comment about 30for30 Stamina made me laugh, because I just did that practice this morning. I've been doing Travis workouts every day for more than 5 months, mostly 30for30, so I've gotten used the pace. But yes, it definitely requires keeping your wits about you and staying present.

I'm going to try Empower Intention on Friday with a yoga beginner in my group, I have my fingers crossed that it's suitable for him!
bex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travis eliot, yoga