Old 02-08-20, 08:47 PM  
Erica H.

Another vote for TLC!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 08:05 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

TLC seems like a big favorite. I'll check it out.

Thank you everyone for your replies. And it really helps that I have almost, if not all, of the dvds mentioned.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 10:17 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzyWaz View Post
Beyond the WOs already mentioned, I also like the 30MTF Stepboxing kickboxing with dumbbell drills premix. Also, IIRC, Meltdown has two different boxing/weights premixes, one with dumbbells and the other with barbell moves. The new Strong & Lean also has kickboxing/strength intervals.
Thanks for the premix info that combines the kickboxing with weights also.
Old 02-09-20, 11:22 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
TLC seems like a big favorite. I'll check it out.

Thank you everyone for your replies. And it really helps that I have almost, if not all, of the dvds mentioned.
Note that TLC is really more boxing than kickboxing -- more punching than kicking. Is there any kicking, in fact? I used to love it but haven't done it in a very long time.
Old 02-09-20, 12:04 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Note that TLC is really more boxing than kickboxing -- more punching than kicking. Is there any kicking, in fact? I used to love it but haven't done it in a very long time.
No kicking. I used it a lot when I broke my foot years ago.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-20, 08:37 AM  
owltx

I also love KCM's where she alternates boxing w/weights.

You've gotten some great suggestions here. I would echo Trim Down - great one for this. Lean Body Circuits and Circuit Burn both have premixes that alternate the boxing circuits w/the weight circuits. And as another poster mentioned - Strong and Lean, her new ones, is fantastic and has a great premix that combines the weights w/the boxing. Really, really good.
Old 02-10-20, 10:36 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Thank you. I still want to check it out since everyone seems to love it so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post

You've gotten some great suggestions here. I would echo Trim Down - great one for this. Lean Body Circuits and Circuit Burn both have premixes that alternate the boxing circuits w/the weight circuits. And as another poster mentioned - Strong and Lean, her new ones, is fantastic and has a great premix that combines the weights w/the boxing. Really, really good.
Great! Thanks.
Old 02-10-20, 07:44 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post

Circuit Burn was my first Kelly workout and surprisingly I have never done the sculpting and boxing premix! I did this premix today and really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!
Old 02-10-20, 10:55 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Thank you. I still want to check it out since everyone seems to love it so much.

Great! Thanks.
And you should..... it's a very fun workout! But I wanted to make sure you weren't specifically looking to kick.
Old 02-11-20, 08:48 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Circuit Burn was my first Kelly workout and surprisingly I have never done the sculpting and boxing premix! I did this premix today and really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!
I am glad you enjoyed it! I love that premix - Circuit Burn and Lean Body Circuits are two of my all time favorites of hers, and the versatility of the premixes are a big reason why. I also love the premix (on both) that combines upper body weights, boxing and cardio. Great upper body workout!

Tags
favorite kcm, kcm, kcm kickboxing, kelly coffey meyer, kickboxing