Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-02-19, 07:04 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Thanks for clarifying! Yes, indeed, they are each two 30-minute walks, I should have written that earlier...

For me it's the sunny poolside/dockside -- and I just love all my Jessica workouts. She's pretty much been my go-to since I had my blood clot and I can't do any heavy weights or high impact. I have all her other workouts and this was the only one that I wasn't able to acquire (or reacquire since I traded it away years ago!). I had written her to tell her how much I've relied on her workouts this past month and she actually followed up with me to check on how I am doing! She is just a really genuine person, and it meant a lot to me. When I saw that set was back up for sale, I bought it right away!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 07:59 PM  
bjones

I recently bought the streaming version and I too love the outdoor setting. They are a little different in that she starts at the pace of the walk right off instead of having a little slower warmup. Five are strictly walking and one has the weight circuits (stride and strength.) One walk I really like is the Barefoot Fusion -its only 130 beats per minute and perfect for when I am too tired or sore to work out. It allows me to move and get my heart rate up a little so at least I did something!
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-19, 07:00 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Thanks for the reminder on this set! I pulled them out and did them again. They are good! My body has had more aches lately and these are fitting the bill.

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-19, 04:48 AM  
IceQueen07

Are the streaming versions different from the actual DVD's? I know with KCM and Cathe, premixes are not included in the download versions. Does Jessica leave anything off on her streaming ones?

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-19, 09:06 PM  
bjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Are the streaming versions different from the actual DVD's? I know with KCM and Cathe, premixes are not included in the download versions. Does Jessica leave anything off on her streaming ones?
On this particular set I don't think there is any difference. Some of her newer stuff does have premixes though. I don't know how that translates on the streaming version. You should be fine with this set, which I do have on streaming.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-19, 07:04 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I don't have Jessica's downloadable workouts (I just have DVDs), but from what I understand, the premixes on some of her newer DVDs are not included with the downloadable versions. Sincere there are no premixes with this older set, they are probably the same as the DVDs.

Donna

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith 21 day, jessica smith 30 day, jessica smith favorites, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith step, walk strong 3