Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-18, 02:13 PM  
Gardengirl

Checking back in to say that I did purchase Stength and Stamina! It's a winner for me! Did workout one today and really liked it. My kettlebells have been accumulating dust. Right there (under the dust) and beneath my very eyes may be the answer to how to go about engaging my dormant glutes! Plus the bridge work at the end was a plus for the snoozing glutes too. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one and will probably switch my split workouts to full body workouts for a couple of months.

Thanks to all who recommended this one! Any of her other recent workouts like this one?
Old 01-06-18, 01:04 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Slim Sculpting will also help you dust off those kettlebells There is a "no overhead moves" premix which is great if you have iffy shoulders and/or a limited kettlebell selection (I usually substitute with a dumbbell of 10-12 lbs for overhead moves and one cardio move where you do jumping jacks kinda hold and push out a weight in front of you for a decent chunk of time... otherwise my arms and shoulders are fried and thus my form is poor). I usually use my rebounder and kettlebells for the cardio segments of Home Gym Intervals.
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-18, 09:15 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl View Post
Checking back in to say that I did purchase Stength and Stamina! It's a winner for me! Did workout one today and really liked it. My kettlebells have been accumulating dust. Right there (under the dust) and beneath my very eyes may be the answer to how to go about engaging my dormant glutes! Plus the bridge work at the end was a plus for the snoozing glutes too. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one and will probably switch my split workouts to full body workouts for a couple of months.

Thanks to all who recommended this one! Any of her other recent workouts like this one?
Definitely one of her best.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite kcm