Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-16, 03:58 PM  
lizh

I love the six pack and do them regularly! I have them on VHS. The names are so similar it is hard to keep them straight, but I like them all.

I stayed away from the "jiggle-free"s because the name bugged me. (I'm such a delicate flower ) ...but I ended up with them via some "lot purchase" on ebay and they are great too!

Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 06:29 PM  
sugar rose

What is the FIRM 6-pack?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

William Shakespeare, Hamlet
sugar rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 06:49 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Valentina View Post
What is the FIRM 6-pack?
Basic set:

The Firm Body Sculpting System 3 pack with Jenn Carmen, Allie Del Rio, Lisa Kay

6-pack add-ons:

Super Body Sculpt Steph Huckabee
Cardio Sculpt Blaster Lisa Kay
Body Sculpt Blaster Nancy Tucker
Super Cardio Sculpt Nancy Tucker
Lower Body Sculpt I Lisa Kay
Lower Body Sculpt II Libby Heath

i remember when people complained that the 6 pack workouts were so short at 30 min. but now, people love 30 min workouts!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 07:00 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I've been using these regularly, and almost exclusively, for about 16 months. Love them all.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 07:14 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I had them all at one time or another, the only one I have held on to is Cardio Sculpt Blaster. Like that one a lot, and should really use it more often. It's funny the first time I tried it I really disliked it, must have been in a bad mood that day.

They are all good really, but that one was my favorite, and I have always liked Lisa Kay as a lead.

My other favorite BSS workout is Express Cardio from BSS3. Another one I should use more often, fun fun fun and great music.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 07:44 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

after acquiring the basic set (on vhs, mind you!) from QVC, along with the FL, i bought Super Body Sculpt. i wanted the other 5 from the six pack, but for whatever reason, just held off. eventually, i got these on DVD because i think they were sold retail in walmart or something.

then one day, a few years later, i saw a few from the 6 pack and BSS2! gosh! i was so thrilled! there were a couple more Firms on DVD in the same visit that i picked up. i'll always remember that! i found the thread too where i mentioned it!!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 08:03 PM  
psupam

Still use all of them.
psupam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 08:38 PM  
dnna

adding my name to those who love them!
I can't do them right now, but am looking forward to it. I had the vhs and upgraded to dvd. love.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 08:44 PM  
Carol K

I just got them on DVD a year ago when Gaiam stopped selling FIRM DVDs, starting with the Goodtimes workouts. I replaced all of the BSS1, 2 and 3 workouts that I had on VHS.
Old 07-09-16, 10:07 PM  
TinaT

Well, I'm excited to get them back after years of not having them. Heck, I can't remember the last time I thought of them until today.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bss1, everything the firm, firm 6 pack, leslie success, walking for weight loss