Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-16, 09:39 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
Bought all 3, loved the slow, controlled nature of the video clip.

Can't wait because I've had a stressful 5 months with 4 incidents of fridge repair and now Sears is giving us a new one free of charge that gets delivered Wed. What we have been through.

Don't EVER buy a Samsung refrigerator!
OMG!! I went through the very same thing! We have bought 2 Samsung refrigerators, both from Lowe's. I bought the extended warranties both times and both refrigerators broke down several times. Lowe's ended up replacing both of them. My mistake was buying the second Samsung after what happened to the first one, but at least I had the warranty. Sorry, didn't mean to take over here
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 09:40 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I was actually looking at the Janice Lennard Pilates workout at Total Fitness, but it is out of stock right now. I will have to check out her website.
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 04:20 PM  
dnna

mary should have more by the end of the week!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 05:30 PM  
dnna

If you would like to know more about Janice I found a nice clip on youtube called -the 72 year old yoga star. To my amazement she had a hip replacement! wow. I am in awe. well, keep trying , a little bit every day.

donna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 06:27 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41 View Post
I was actually looking at the Janice Lennard Pilates workout at Total Fitness, but it is out of stock right now. I will have to check out her website.
Sherry
Maybe I got the last one. I caved and ordered all three of hers yesterday.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-16, 07:52 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
If you would like to know more about Janice I found a nice clip on youtube called -the 72 year old yoga star. To my amazement she had a hip replacement! wow. I am in awe. well, keep trying , a little bit every day.

donna
Wow! I am even more impressed than I was.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 02:42 PM  
PhyllisG

I did the Mat workout this a.m. Really liked it. Janice moves right along. Stretches between exercises but it moves pretty steadily. Yet it is peaceful without any feeling of rushing. She covers just about everything but with not as many reps as some. The tubing for the lower body (handles around your Feet) was really good and different from other Pilates I have done.
She used 3 lbs for UB. She also used a stability ball, a small ball and light weights and tubing.
Janice is an excellent instructor.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 04:08 PM  
Tiffsmom

samsung

Scorpio6 and Superfit41, I hear ya on the samsung fridge. I would never purchase one again! Sorry for the hi-jack it's just nice to know ours wasn't the only hunk of junk!
Tiffsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 04:18 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I have Samsung refrigerator purchased 1.5 years ago. I love it and have no problems with it at all. Sorry also to hijack the thread too, but I had to put a good word in. Based on my experience, I would recommend Samsung refrigerator.

Oh, and I previewed Janice's Pilates DVD in it's entirely now, and although I haven't done it yet, I like it a lot.
Old 04-13-16, 06:51 PM  
Donna D

I've finally learned to say "No, I don't need this one!"

Based on the clips it does look like an excellent DVD. With that being said it is not chaptered and is 60 minutes long. I prefer my pilates and mat workouts not to exceed 30 minutes, preferably 20 -25 minutes.

Even if it were chaptered most likely it would sit on a shelf and I'd pull out a Winsor Pilates, Kathy Smith lower body workout, Classical Stretch lower body, or Andrea Orbeck's Super Model Buns and Thighs.

I didn't buy anything from the recent Total Fitness sale .

I'm saving my money for Classical Stretch Season 11. Additionally there are going to be 8 new Callanetics DVDs released in May or June which I would like to purchase.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
janice lennard, refrigerator, samsung