Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-16, 11:18 AM  
cowfishpro

Post I am glad I got to try Tracy Anderson streaming, but... (a DIS-abling thread)

Yesterday, I tried my first TA MS streaming episode, thanks to the free two week trial.

I can see why some really like the streaming workouts. They are fun, fully of energy, in sync with music, and challenging. That said, I'm glad to find that these workouts are not for me.

I love what TA does for my body, but I find her DVD offerings creative enough for me. I have a back injury and the pace of DVDs is tolerable. I found the pace of the streaming too perilous for my condition.

I tend to use my own music with TA DVDs, and just mute the TV. I don't care so much about the synchronization to music as I am usually working too hard to pay attention.

Even though I could afford the streaming subscription if I really wanted it, I just don't feel I need it. My vast library of TA serves me well.

I plan to continue using the streaming workouts as long as I have free access and plan to try some of the dance cardio, as well. However, I suspect my initial thoughts won't shift.

I'm grateful that Tracy allowed the opportunity to try out her streaming workouts, but wanted to comfort those of you who can't afford this. For me this is not a MUST-have TA option.

Have a great start tor your week!
Old 06-06-16, 08:29 AM  
Sweetsal

I agree. I'm doing Continuity right now and that's enough for me. I was glad I got to try streaming but I would find in frustrating having to learn a new routine every week instead of every 10 days. I know a lot of people talk about the "energy of a live class" aspect but a lot of times, it was just Tracy by herself. I also found myself wanting to yell at her to take two steps to the side instead of standing directly in front of the camera: that way, you could see both her back and her front in the mirror. As is, she's blocking her own image in the mirror. Maybe if I get all the way through Continuity and am still craving more Tracy, I will sign up but for now, my credit card is safe.
Sweetsal is offline   Reply With Quote