Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-15-13, 07:43 PM  
so emme

Awesome room! My exercise room is a shared room. Sometimes I am too lazy to pull out all the equipment that I need and put it away when I'm done exercising. (Those times seem to be occurring more frequently. ) So, I've been doing more "bodyweight" workouts.
so emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-13, 08:01 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Wow, that is fabulous!!!! Enjoy!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-13, 08:43 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

What a beautiful room! I am turning part of my basement into a workout area but it will not be as nice as yours. For one thing you have lots of natural light. I have paneling and wanted to put up sheetrock so I could paint the walls a pretty color but it wasn't in the cards. We did put down new tiles though which leads to my question:
I noticed that you have tile floors with some type of mats on top. I am looking for mats that will not slide on tile. What kind of mats do you have and where did you get them?

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-13, 09:30 PM  
IrishOT

I am so envious! What a wonderful exercise room! I work out in my living room with my weights and other equipment shoved under the sofa and around the perimeter of the room. I am so jealous of anyone that has a dedicated exercise room, even those that have an office/exercise room.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-13, 10:03 PM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

That is awesome!

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."~John "the Penguin" Bingham
Janzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-13, 04:40 PM  
SandyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
What a beautiful room! I am turning part of my basement into a workout area but it will not be as nice as yours. For one thing you have lots of natural light. I have paneling and wanted to put up sheetrock so I could paint the walls a pretty color but it wasn't in the cards. We did put down new tiles though which leads to my question:
I noticed that you have tile floors with some type of mats on top. I am looking for mats that will not slide on tile. What kind of mats do you have and where did you get them?

Leslie
They are 3x4 horse stall mats from Tractor Supply. I learned about them on this site We put carpet tape beneath the seams and now they don't move at all. One caution however, the edges don't perfectly fit together. There are some gaps...but small gaps less than 1/4 inch. They don't bother me at all.
SandyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-13, 04:54 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Thanks. I will swing by my local Tractor Supply and check them out.

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
workout rooms, workout space