Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-06-12, 05:08 AM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess76 View Post
Did you get a stress fracture from doing this system?
No, I got the stress fracture from doing HITT along with running in the same day, for me it has to be one or the other. My first stress fracture happened 7 years ago in the same foot so I really should of known better but didn't think it would happen again.

...Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 01:43 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Well, I got it yesterday and intend to preview a lot of the workouts tonight. I'm second guessing myself now. Do I really need this? Here's what my inner voice is saying:

I have Cathe, Slim Series, Firms, etc. If I really don't intend to follow the 90-day rotation, why can't I just use those? Even if I do start out thinking I'll do the whole rotation, I know I won't. I'll get bored.

My objective is merely to tone my upper body, not to build a lot of muscle throughout my body. I don't want to build myscle in my lower body.

I love Leslie for my cardio and for what she's done to my lower body. I want to keep doing those. How do I fit them in?

My, such a self-encouraging attitude, huh? Okay, I'll preview and then decide. Vitamin World has a 90-day return policy and I don't really need to open any of the gadgets that come with the system. We'll see ........
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 02:30 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

There must be something in there that intrigued you. Don't worry that it's a *system* You can work in the part you like and skip the rest. They want you to feel complete. Well complete for Joni is including Leslie. Then do and Metrx and or a slim series. It sometimes is like old albums. There are about 2 songs on the album you like but you have to buy the whole darn thing.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 02:34 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

delete it posted twice

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 05:32 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Joni: I don't think you'll bulk with this program. You can use just the upper body workouts and not worry about the legs. You can certainly not do it as written, either.

Next time I do Metrx I probably won't do it as written or even the 4x per month. I will probably only do 3 weeks and take a week off between.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 07:31 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I think I like it! I've scanned through the intro, the nutrition one and the first two workouts so far. I was concerned about the length, but decided I can do 2 sets instead of 3 and switch out the sets so I'm never doing the same two together. I'm confident enough that I'm keeping it to tear open the other stuff

Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 10-08-12, 07:59 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Joni

You can always skip a round here and there or skip the ab workout, which in Phases 2 and 3 he has on each upper body workout. Skip away!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 09:14 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I think I'm going to love it! I can't do the cardio because it's totally off beat from the music. I'm have to do my own. I think I'll study up and start next week.
Old 10-11-12, 06:24 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Do any of you who have this system still have the email you got that tells you how to access all the forms, forums, etc. on the mymetrx.com website? Since I didn't buy from them, they didn't send it to me. I've called and emailed them on how to get access, with no luck. The guy on the phone gave me the tech issues email address, but they haven't responded.

If you do, please email or PM me. I'd really appreciate it. I want to get all that initial stuff done so I can start the program on Monday. Thanks!
Old 10-11-12, 06:43 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

i caved on these after reading this thread. i ordered from their site. how long does it take to get these typically?? tia!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, s90, vitamin world