Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-30-10, 02:05 AM  
smilesolovely

Just wanted to add that I love her Bootcamp and Circuit Burn workouts! I really like the Kickboxing workout. All three are lots of fun and very intense.
Old 10-30-10, 07:46 AM  
penl

I love them all but if I had to just pick two:

Weights & Circuit Burn
penl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-10, 11:20 PM  
RachelleS

I have all of them and I use Bootcamp the most out of those. Right now I am using her newest workouts the most out of all of hers, but before that, Bootcamp was the one I choose more often then the others. I love Kelly - and her shorter workouts.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-10, 12:17 AM  
RedPanda

May as well weigh in...

I Kickboxing - but it does have a learning curve. It has many fresh moves, and is one of my most "fun" kickboxing workouts.

I also Circuit Burn - it's very easy to follow, will give you a very sweaty workout and, with a bazillion premixes, is good value for money.
Old 10-31-10, 01:01 AM  
tigger

I like Circuit Burn and Kickboxing (if I had to pick only two). I also love Muscle Def, Bootcamp, Cardio Blast, Weights, and Lift. I haven't tried the body weight exercises one...

I like kickboxing because you will get an all-cardio wo with lots of premixes (from about 21 mins-50-ish mins). I prefer Circuit Burn to Bootcamp. Circuit Burn has four distinct types of exercise each done for 1 min. It has (IIRC) 10 premixes! Well worth the money, no dread factor... Bootcamp has a little dread factor for me for some reason, but it's a great wo too. Circuit Burn is more fun IMO.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-10, 08:02 AM  
gigi

30 Min. to Fitness Boot Camp for sure. I also like 30 Min. to Kickboxing.
The other's I'm meh about and have mostly traded away or I'm trying to trade away.
Old 10-31-10, 11:18 AM  
Vee

I love all my Kelly 30 Minute workouts. They are some of the best money I spent on workouts.

The only one I would say is not a "must have" is Body Training. It is nice but not great compared to other un-weighted stuff out there in my opinion.

Between Weights and Mucle Endurance, I prefer Weights. I like Weights for the active rests and the exercises are more fun and effective for me. I enjoy Muscle Definition a LOT too.

Between Bootcamp and Circuit Burn, Circuit Burn. Circuit Burn is fabulously fun. I get a great workout and it has no dread factor at all.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-10, 12:03 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Love all my Kellys
My favorites are Bootcamp (why do so many people dislike this? I think it's fabulous!), Circuit Burn, Cardio Step, Weights and Muscle Endurance.... actually ALL of them!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-10, 02:11 PM  
mtnmom

Kelly was fabulous even before the 30-minute series. I love NYC, The Shape of Things to Come, and the cardio premix on Cardio Sculpt Fitness!

I also am a big fan of Bootcamp and Kickboxing, seemingly more so than most here. Love Circuit Burn and Powersculpting.

Weights is so versatile and I find the active rests (standing core) to be very unique.

The 3 that she released prior to CB and LIFT I was a bit lukewarm about. MD is good, but the individual workouts are lacking a bit on lower body. The two total body premixes that combine the two workouts are too long, but I've made my own premix to get what I want out of the workout in an hour. I only use the "Hip Mix" in Body Toning as an add-on. And I guess I'm too much a choreo junkie to appreciate Cardio Blast, but that's just me.
Old 10-31-10, 02:28 PM  
Katri

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
Kelly was fabulous even before the 30-minute series. I love NYC, The Shape of Things to Come, and the cardio premix on Cardio Sculpt Fitness!
Along with Circuit Burn and Muscle Definition, those are my favorites too.

Tags
favorite kcm, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer