Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-19-20, 12:12 PM  
kat999

Looking for music from Jari Love videos

This may be a dumb question, but I love the music used in Jari Love's videos, and I can't figure out if it's available anywhere.
Old 07-19-20, 01:07 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

which video, in particular?

usually the credits refer to where the music came from.

edited to add:
Ripped to the Core (2006) cites Muscle Mixes Music (musclemixes.com) music, selected by Alexis Grant.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 03:01 PM  
kat999

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Ripped to the Core (2006) cites Muscle Mixes Music (musclemixes.com) music, selected by Alexis Grant.
YES! Thank you! I'll check through that site. The song I'm looking for is the one that sounds sort of like a Native American chant. She uses it in almost all of her videos, and I find it super motivating. All her music choices are very good, though.
Old 07-19-20, 04:13 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
YES! Thank you! I'll check through that site. The song I'm looking for is the one that sounds sort of like a Native American chant. She uses it in almost all of her videos, and I find it super motivating. All her music choices are very good, though.
i know exactly which one that is! i like it too. i believe it appears in one of her earlier videos:

2005 Get Ripped
2006 Get Ripped 1000
2006 Get Ripped to the Core
2006 Slim & Lean
2007 Get Ripped & Chiseled
2009 Get Extremely Ripped 1000

just this morning, i was thinking of the song in Tracie Long's The Firm Maximum Body Sculpting from the Tri-Trainers that she does during the light kickboxing/cardio segment, done without any weights.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 06:32 PM  
kat999

Yep, that's the one. And oof, this site has a LOT of stuff to wade through, but you're right that she mostly uses it in her older videos, so I'll see if I can narrow it down.

I'm not sure with Tracie Long song you mean, but I like a lot of the music in her TLT series.

Tags
jari love, music