Old 07-28-16, 08:24 AM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-16, 11:13 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
What about trying My Body of Work Unplugged in the meantime while you wait for a bigger sale. You'd get some of both the 1900 and 2000 series, each program is 30 mins long rather than 25. I'm surprised so few of us have this DVD here at VF. Probably because it came out after the two series that many already have. But for anyone who has neither series, I can't think of a better way to try out Unplugged to see if it works for you. I LOVE this dvd.
I have many of Margaret's dvds, including the 2 unplugged series, but I was still thinking of getting My Body of Work unplugged. I thought I read where it was sequenced differently. Would it be worth it, I wonder? I was also thinking of getting Fitness Becomes You. I think I'm pretty good with most of the others. I may wait for another 40% off sale though.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-16, 01:47 PM  
spotted zebra

Thanks Penny. My previous grumbling aside, in the end they were worth the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I have many of Margaret's dvds, including the 2 unplugged series, but I was still thinking of getting My Body of Work Unplugged. I thought I read where it was sequenced differently. Would it be worth it, I wonder? I was also thinking of getting Fitness Becomes You. I think I'm pretty good with most of the others. I may wait for another 40% off sale though.
They are sequenced differently (details in thread link below). I've said I like having them all (the full two series plus the single MBOW Unplugged DVD) but it depends on how much a person likes the Unplugged programs. By now it's probably apparent I'm pretty much obsessed with them. I like Fitness Becomes You too, which has 4 outdoor programs and 2 indoor, and all short and sweet.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ight=unplugged
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-16, 04:13 PM  
mlroman

Quote:
Yes, sorry I didn't add specifics. For some reason I thought everyone knew already which probably was a silly assumption on my part. Are you going to get any?
You would not believe how many times how many items went into and out of my cart. =) In the end, though, I had to shut the browser. I'm at the beginning of rehabbing a broken everything, and I just spent a lot for videos to fix me - plus I have several other things I need for that. But this is TOTALLY wishlisted!

Still just bein' a mel...
mlroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-16, 08:04 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks Penny. My previous grumbling aside, in the end they were worth the wait.

They are sequenced differently (details in thread link below). I've said I like having them all (the full two series plus the single MBOW Unplugged DVD) but it depends on how much a person likes the Unplugged programs. By now it's probably apparent I'm pretty much obsessed with them. I like Fitness Becomes You too, which has 4 outdoor programs and 2 indoor, and all short and sweet.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ight=unplugged
Ahh yes, that's where I read it . Thank you! I'll most likely cave for these 2 on the next 40% off sale.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-16, 06:35 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlroman View Post
You would not believe how many times how many items went into and out of my cart. =) In the end, though, I had to shut the browser. I'm at the beginning of rehabbing a broken everything, and I just spent a lot for videos to fix me - plus I have several other things I need for that. But this is TOTALLY wishlisted!
That's good you're looking after yourself. I wish you all the best in your rehab.

I can relate about items going in and out of the cart. I did that with Margaret for years (in my case for no real reason), more often than not opting to get nothing. You'll know when the time is right. Waiting has its benefits. Most of us remember when people used to pay a great deal more for her programs than they do now.
Old 07-31-16, 03:10 PM  
spotted zebra

Margaret's 30% off sale has been extended up to Wednesday night.

http://www.bodyelectrictv.com/

Tags
1900 unplugged, 2000 unplugged, margaret richard, margaret richard download, margaret richard sale, skilljar, unplugged