Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-01-16, 10:25 AM  
bubbles76

I loved watching her, but if there is no instruction then I will have to pass as well.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-16, 12:03 PM  
eam531
VF Supporter

Thumbs up What a wonderful practice!

I got this as a birthday present to myself and did it today.

I agree with others who said that this isn't really "instructed". Janice does the routine and tells you what to do in voiceover, but not how to do it in detail, if that makes sense. There aren't modifications given, but I already know what kind of modifications I need to do. This is not a yoga practice for anyone new to yoga or who needs a lot of instruction or modifications. I'd call it intermediate; aside from the lack of detailed instruction, there are some poses that definitely aren't easy. Parts of it were challenging but without being exhausting.

Since I have a lot of yoga experience, it was perfect for me. I loved it. Janice is so inspiring and her form is excellent. The practice has a very serene vibe and the music was lovely. I liked Janice's voice, too.

This one's a keeper for sure.

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
janice lennard, yoga