Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-16, 05:39 AM  
Lannette

Coming back to update. We decided on an 18'X18' gym space with large Windows looking out into the forest front and back. Also a 12'X12' Yoga, meditation, massage space behind it. We worked a 4'X6' bathroom and a space for a 2-3 person sauna into the design.

The building permit is hanging on my front door as I type. Hopefully they are able to break ground soon. I'm a mixture of excited and nervous but think that will change to excitement once they break ground and get started.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 06:07 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Coming back to update. We decided on an 18'X18' gym space with large Windows looking out into the forest front and back. Also a 12'X12' Yoga, meditation, massage space behind it. We worked a 4'X6' bathroom and a space for a 2-3 person sauna into the design.

The building permit is hanging on my front door as I type. Hopefully they are able to break ground soon. I'm a mixture of excited and nervous but think that will change to excitement once they break ground and get started.
Sounds divine. You must post pictures after it's done.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 07:09 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Sounds like it will be magnificent, Lannette. I'm sure it will bring you much joy!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-16, 05:20 AM  
Lannette

Thank you both so much! I'm planning on taking pictures of each step along the way but no worries, I'll only share the finished product.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
home gym, workout space