Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-14, 06:14 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmissa View Post
Is it possible to just rotate the videos I have?
YES - absolutely! There is no need to overwhelm yourself with too many choices. You have some great videos which encompass total body exercises. Alternating them will give you great results. Go for it!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 08:27 AM  
Rhonda

I am enjoying the FIRMs right now. They are the only workouts I am doing. I have gotten quite a few in trades and basically do strength oriented one day and then cardio oriented the next. I am not following any sort of rotation just doing whatever FIRM I pull out.

Is there any interest of doing a checkin? Or is there one out there that I don't know about. I did super cardio today and wow that was a good tough workout for me. Not sure why it seemed tough but it was enjoyable. I don't even care to pull out any other workout at the moment.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 12:36 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am enjoying the FIRMs right now. They are the only workouts I am doing. I have gotten quite a few in trades and basically do strength oriented one day and then cardio oriented the next. I am not following any sort of rotation just doing whatever FIRM I pull out.

Is there any interest of doing a checkin? Or is there one out there that I don't know about. I did super cardio today and wow that was a good tough workout for me. Not sure why it seemed tough but it was enjoyable. I don't even care to pull out any other workout at the moment.
I'm enjoying the firms too and I'd love to do a check in. I don't believe there's one going on at the moment. I have vol 1 to do today. I'm going to try and use my 7lbs for the heavy weights as much as I can. Happy Friday!
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-14, 04:12 PM  
DawnMarie

I would love a check in too.
Old 09-12-14, 04:58 PM  
kmissa

I just finished volume one and it was tougher than the first time I did it. I took many breaks, but I also upped my weights which I'm very proud about. I'm hoping my volume 3 comes in tomorrow.
Old 09-14-14, 12:05 AM  
kmissa

Check-In

Should I create a separate thread for checking in? I got some more tapes in (yay!) so I did volume 3.
Old 09-14-14, 03:36 AM  
dbclark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmissa View Post
Should I create a separate thread for checking in? I got some more tapes in (yay!) so I did volume 3.
My check-in has Firm in the title. You could start checking in with us. We're pretty small and would welcome the company. I may even join you on some of those Firms as I just completed my 3.5 STS rotation and am in between while I wait on Cathe's new ones to come out. I provided the link below if you want to check us out.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=205411

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-14, 08:55 AM  
cdayley

I would love a check in too. I have been Firming for 20 years. I only started doing other workouts in the past couple of years. I still do at least 3 Firms per week - they will always be my fave workouts.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-14, 07:40 AM  
Rhonda

Since there are a few of us who would like a FIRM check-in, I will go start one. For now will call it FIRM check in and see how it goes.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body sculpting system, bss1, the firm