Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-15, 07:56 PM  
s2546

Does anyone know if Tonique Royal will be chaptered in any way? Thanks!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 08:47 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
We would love to have you in our check in. Please join us when you can. My favorites are the same as you mentioned. I have started a rotation of doing all three BTM and FF workouts along with ATM every week along with Royale twice a week. It seems like I can't get enough of her workouts. I can't wait for Wild Things.

Have fun on vacation.

Cheryl
Thank you Cheryl I can't get enough of Tonique either. I love that Sylwia is so dynamic and keeps updating/improving her method. Her workouts never feel stale or "more of the same" (quite the opposite actually) which I think is partly what makes her so talented. And she's so passionate and sweet.
Old 02-13-15, 08:51 AM  
LoveVA

I have been waiting (im)patiently for Royale. So I'm glad it's finally available!
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 09:13 AM  
PennyK

I am in awe of you all that does her stuff regularly!
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 09:34 AM  
gladgirl

Quote:
You don't have to keep up with her. I don't think any of us who do Tonique can do every single rep that Sylwia does. I generally try to do what she does, but most of the time I will slow down a tad and go deeper into a move or do as many as I can then march in place until I can get back into it. The good thing about doing the newer Toniques is you can take a water break without pausing and still get enough reps in. LOL. If you keep at it like that, before you know it, you will be doing more and more reps.

Cheryl
Thank you, Cheryl for the encouraging words. Which workouts are easily broken up...I'm not sure about the moves or the length of time these take, but I certainly would try 10-20min daily to build up my endurance which stinks right now.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 10:18 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Thank you, Cheryl for the encouraging words. Which workouts are easily broken up...I'm not sure about the moves or the length of time these take, but I certainly would try 10-20min daily to build up my endurance which stinks right now.
You could start with her Express workouts which are downloads. These are in the 15 to 25 minute range. I wouldn't do her just cardio one, though. It's quite high impact. She has two sculpts and two cardio sculpts. She also has a newer one called the Hamptons, which is about 25 minutes and I have heard it's quite intense and a mini version of her Royale. HTH

Cheryl
Old 02-13-15, 10:56 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
You could start with her Express workouts which are downloads. These are in the 15 to 25 minute range. I wouldn't do her just cardio one, though. It's quite high impact. She has two sculpts and two cardio sculpts. She also has a newer one called the Hamptons, which is about 25 minutes and I have heard it's quite intense and a mini version of her Royale. HTH

Cheryl
I agree with Cheryl's good advice. The express workouts are a good place to start except for Hampton and the cardio one.

If you want a DVD, I would get Premier and just do one section at a time.
Old 02-13-15, 10:59 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
O-M-G I am SO EXCITED that this is finally available on DVD. I ordered it from Sylwia this morning

I also plan to rejoin the Tonique check in but will wait until later this month as I'm about to go on vaca Waves to all the awesome women over there! I've been keeping myself busy though with all her express downloads and her longer workouts. I've even attempted FF phase 2 in pieces...have never done the whole thing though. I probably won't do the whole Royale either but we'll see.
I'm also excited that Royale is finally on DVD. I'm waiting for Mary to carry it since my sister gave me a TF gift card for Christmas and I've been waiting for Royale to use it.

I know it's been posted before but could you tell me how you break up FF Phase 2? I've only done Phase 1 and 3 of FF. The thought of over two hours of Tonique sounds like it would kill me.
Old 02-13-15, 03:50 PM  
TinaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
I know it's been posted before but could you tell me how you break up FF Phase 2? I've only done Phase 1 and 3 of FF. The thought of over two hours of Tonique sounds like it would kill me.
I've only done Phase 2 three times. I didn't want to mess around with timing each leg and fast forwarding, etc. I did as much as I could one day then pick up where I left off the next workout. It only took me 3 days to finish! ...

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15, 03:56 PM  
Pam

How much high impact is in Royale? And is it easily adapted to low impact?

TIA
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique royale