Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-12-15, 06:44 AM  
kariev34

Tonique Royale

I didn't see a thread on this yet but Sylwia posted that her new Royale workout is now available on dvd for all of those who don't like downloads.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 09:11 AM  
PennyK

Thanks, i love the look of this!

More than anyone else or system i want to be able to do her workouts someday, i just love her spirit and she is so strong!
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 11:42 AM  
Carb8985

I've been using the Tonique Royale download since it was released back in November (or was it October?). Anyway, I just wanted to say that this, for me, is my absolute favorite Tonique workout, and may be my most favorite workout of all time. Is it super intense? Yes. But the moves are just so creative and so fun and push your body to move in ways that I didn't think possible. This workout contains Sylwia's signature lunges and squats, but there are also lots of planks, pushups, downdog, and other creative mat work. The variety really prevents any of the dread that might come from having to stay on one side for so long.

The workout is long at 94 minutes (not including the bonus), but I have shortened it to 60 minutes by repeating the first 30 minutes twice (switching sides for the second time through). It is really easy to do this using the download and takes about a minute. Good time to towel off the sweat too.

So for those who love Tonique (and even for those who have tried it, but didn't appreciate endless lunges and squats), this workout is a must-have!
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 01:30 PM  
TinaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carb8985 View Post
I've been using the Tonique Royale download since it was released back in November (or was it October?). Anyway, I just wanted to say that this, for me, is my absolute favorite Tonique workout, and may be my most favorite workout of all time. Is it super intense? Yes. But the moves are just so creative and so fun and push your body to move in ways that I didn't think possible. This workout contains Sylwia's signature lunges and squats, but there are also lots of planks, pushups, downdog, and other creative mat work. The variety really prevents any of the dread that might come from having to stay on one side for so long.

The workout is long at 94 minutes (not including the bonus), but I have shortened it to 60 minutes by repeating the first 30 minutes twice (switching sides for the second time through). It is really easy to do this using the download and takes about a minute. Good time to towel off the sweat too.

So for those who love Tonique (and even for those who have tried it, but didn't appreciate endless lunges and squats), this workout is a must-have!
Is this one more advanced than Addicted to Movement or Femme Fatale?

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 02:54 PM  
ChrisS

Mary will carry and hopes to have it up for pre-order later today.
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 03:10 PM  
Carb8985

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaS View Post
Is this one more advanced than Addicted to Movement or Femme Fatale?
Yes, it is definitely harder than Addicted to Movement and Phase 1 and Phase 3 of Femme Fatale. I would say it's about equal to Phase 2 of Femme Fatale. Yet I've done Phase 2 of Femme Fatale (the first 90 minutes) very rarely since it came out over a year ago (maybe 5 or 6 times), but have done Royale 10-15 times already in the last couple of months. So, for me, although Royale is just as hard as Phase 2 of Femme Fatale, I find it to be more fun and less mentally onerous, if that makes sense.

I should also add that I recently went back and did Phase 2, and I found the workout to be much more do-able than before I started doing Royale regularly.
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 03:22 PM  
gladgirl

Wow! She looks incredibly strong and amazing on the you tube clip! Unfortunately, my body cannot keep up with her!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 05:13 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

O-M-G I am SO EXCITED that this is finally available on DVD. I ordered it from Sylwia this morning

I am hoping that my Hamptons Express express workout, which I have done repeatedly and cannot get enough of (definitely my favorite Tonique and I just love BTM/FF/ATM too), will help prepare me for it!!

I also plan to rejoin the Tonique check in but will wait until later this month as I'm about to go on vaca Waves to all the awesome women over there! I've been keeping myself busy though with all her express downloads and her longer workouts. I've even attempted FF phase 2 in pieces...have never done the whole thing though. I probably won't do the whole Royale either but we'll see.

I am very curious and excited to see what even MORE fun, challenging, and unique exercises Sylwia comes up with for Wild Things
Old 02-12-15, 05:21 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Wow! She looks incredibly strong and amazing on the you tube clip! Unfortunately, my body cannot keep up with her!
You don't have to keep up with her. I don't think any of us who do Tonique can do every single rep that Sylwia does. I generally try to do what she does, but most of the time I will slow down a tad and go deeper into a move or do as many as I can then march in place until I can get back into it. The good thing about doing the newer Toniques is you can take a water break without pausing and still get enough reps in. LOL. If you keep at it like that, before you know it, you will be doing more and more reps.

Cheryl
Old 02-12-15, 05:25 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
O-M-G I am SO EXCITED that this is finally available on DVD. I ordered it from Sylwia this morning

I am hoping that my Hamptons Express express workout, which I have done repeatedly and cannot get enough of (definitely my favorite Tonique and I just love BTM/FF/ATM too), will help prepare me for it!!

I also plan to rejoin the Tonique check in but will wait until later this month as I'm about to go on vaca Waves to all the awesome women over there! I've been keeping myself busy though with all her express downloads and her longer workouts. I've even attempted FF phase 2 in pieces...have never done the whole thing though. I probably won't do the whole Royale either but we'll see.

I am very curious and excited to see what even MORE fun, challenging, and unique exercises Sylwia comes up with for Wild Things
We would love to have you in our check in. Please join us when you can. My favorites are the same as you mentioned. I have started a rotation of doing all three BTM and FF workouts along with ATM every week along with Royale twice a week. It seems like I can't get enough of her workouts. I can't wait for Wild Things.

Have fun on vacation.

Cheryl

Tags
sylwia, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique royale