Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-22, 07:34 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Today's workout was

Walk at Home - Wake Up and Walk 1 Mile (Celina) - 18 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Hip Stretches - 10 minutes

The Walk at Home workout is from Leslie's newest set called Wake Up and Walk. The format seemed very similar to the Walk Run Lift workouts and the crew was the same folks as I've seen in the WRL workouts. Celina did a good job cuing and the music was fine (loud enough with a strong beat).

We had snow this afternoon - not enough to stick or anything - and we are going to have a freeze tonight. Maybe it will help with everyone's allergies, as well as kill the stinking flies.

Today was our second candidate for Head of School. We have one more next week and the Board will make a decision and offer. Hopefully we will know something fairly soon. It's always nerve-racking when a new head is hired, but I think once everyone knows who it will be some of the tension will diminish, at least until they get here.

Donna - Glad you are feeling better! I don't think I've done that Ellen workout - it didn't sound familiar.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote