Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-21, 03:21 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I get what you're saying, Gams.

I do come from a slightly different viewpoint. That is, I find it distasteful for a woman to feel she MUST market herself in a highly sexualized manner. Diminishing her humanhood.

However, I do applaud a woman's self acceptance of her femininity. From what I have seen from Sylwia..uh..she certainly does! This difference (between embracing your physique and being manipulated into being sexualized) can be hard to discern as an observer. I am way more discreet in embracing all my curves, lol!

I think of other women, too. I wouldn't personally make the wardrobe choices JLo does ....but doggone it ....I'm glad that she's not letting anyone tell her that her booty ain't beautiful

In this case, the cover is in keeping with the dvd title and Sylwia's parts are covered....
I also vaguely remember her explaining why she chose this title and I believe it was about empowerment.

Just glancing at the cover I can see where the message could be lost...
Totally agree. Not something I would choose, but I'm not going to knock her for doing what she wants that makes her feel powerful. We've had enough of women knocking each other down; I support her making her own choices.

Tags
instructor clothing, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique, workout titles