Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-15, 12:41 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
She told me the cutest story. She said she was bringing her son to his school before her tonique classes, and one of her son's friends asked him "Why is your mom in her underwear?!" and then her son had to explain about tonique and the whole thing, then the friend said "Well my mom wears underwear that big".
Doesn't sound like a case of bullying to me, but pretty innocent wording from a fairly young kid.
And if he weren't that young, if Sylwia was headed to the local middle or high school dressed like that, well what do you think the boys' thoughts would be then? That wouldn't be bullying but hormones plain and simple.

Anyway this has nothing to do with Sylwia's professional photos on her website. We who have been critical of her choices have also been respectful, which is more than can be said of others. And Sylwia needs no 'protection' from any of us; she simply couldn't care less.

ETA - I'm done too.
Old 03-07-15, 12:45 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

I attempted to redirect this thread back to the business aspects of Sylwia's photo choices, but my request was ignored, so I am closing the thread.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Closed Thread

Tags
sylwia, sylwia wiesenberg