Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-18-14, 01:21 PM  
momof10

Some of you that find Tonique boring, have you tried her newest ones? They are nothing like Premeir or Tonique 2. Addicted to movement doesn't have a bunch of squats and lunges in it, just lots of up and down moves with floor work and hand stand moves and lots of planks. If you haven't tried her latest ones, give one of them a try you may be surprised and then have a new love for Tonique.

Cheryl
Old 04-18-14, 01:47 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Some of you that find Tonique boring, have you tried her newest ones? They are nothing like Premeir or Tonique 2. Addicted to movement doesn't have a bunch of squats and lunges in it, just lots of up and down moves with floor work and hand stand moves and lots of planks. If you haven't tried her latest ones, give one of them a try you may be surprised and then have a new love for Tonique.

Cheryl
I agree with this. Not too long ago I found myself in the *yawn* and *OMG I could never do that category* - I have tried ATM, FF and BTM and I definitely feel very different now. I am up to over an hour of tonique on some days whereas previously I only added them on or did 15 min.

It's still not for everyone, and most certainly do what you love. But I do agree her newer ones are very different.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique