Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-04-14, 07:55 PM  
yahoo205

Tonique Half Hour 30 Minute Standing and Floor Recommendations?

I know Tonique Born to Move 1.2 is 35 minutes and Addicted to Movement has a 40 minute standing and 30 minute floor section. And I could also group two Tonique express workouts.

Any others, preferably nearer to 30 minutes? Thanks.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-14, 09:00 PM  
bubbles76

I think Tonique Premier is set up something like that.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-14, 09:24 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I dont think Addicted to Movement can be easily split in two in that particular way. I feel like she moves up and down from the floor. She doesnt do all standing together than all floor together. They are intermixed. I really like this one.

Tonique Premiere is set up exactly like what you are talking about. There is a squat section, a lunge section and then a mat section. Its very easy to portion that out. Ive even mixed it with the downloads. Tonique 2 has short chapters via a scene selection as well, but it is all standing.
Old 03-04-14, 10:07 PM  
edensmom

Femme Fatale phase 3 is about 30 mins and phase one is about 40 mins. Ish.
I did Energy Mat and the tablework ended at around the 30 min mark and she moves on to plank there, so it was a good stopping point.
Premier lunges + squats is less than 40 mins. Also, I agree with Ali about ATM. You CAN stop at the 30ish min mark after the second set of handstands and both sides will be worked equally. IIRC...I haven't done it since last week.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-14, 10:12 PM  
momof10

FF Phase 1 is 31 minutes and Phase 3 is 38 minutes. You could also combine two of her downloads to get a 30 minute workout. Tonique 2-1 would be 35 minute minus the cardio section and 2-2 is also 35 minutes minus the arm section.

Cheryl
Old 03-04-14, 10:20 PM  
edensmom

Ah, had my phases reversed! Both are suited to your purposes though, yahoo.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-14, 10:31 PM  
Maybelle

BTM 2 is about 53 minutes but you can split it in 2.

The first 26ish minutes alternates between standing (mostly) sets and cardio drills.
The last 27ish minutes (starting with basic squats at 25:50ish) combines standing, plank/hands on the mat work and finishes with cardio.
Maybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-14, 02:01 AM  
Sinclair

Sculpt Dynamics is easily split into smaller segments (20-30 minutes) and on Disc Two there's a ~40 minutes Arm workout.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minute workouts, lunges, squats, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique