Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-22, 08:44 AM  
Margot

Yesterday, we walked for hours around the city of Bath. We had planned on visiting an old mansion and park on the way home but were too pooped. In the evening I did Ellen's 4 Elements Flow.

Two workouts this morning:
- ETV Gail's 9th May workout. This class had more of a focus on strengthening, especially for the legs, which I love.
- Our Beth's Space to Breathe. I'm still working on my lungs so this was perfect for me, with the mix of breath work and exercises to open up the rib cage. Thank you Beth. It's definitely one I'll re-visit.

Carolyn - The saying 'it never rains but it pours' comes to mind. I'm glad you were able to get everything sorted before your DH's trip. Hope he has a great time and you have a stress-free week.

Cyana - How nice to take a day off and visit with your DS. Hope you're not too busy this week.

Sandra - What fun! I like birthday parties because there's always cake.

Pam - I had to chuckle at you putting the house back together. I love having people to stay but it sure is a lot of work getting ready beforehand and then after they've left.

Pat - Sorry you're not feeling so great. Hope the lunch restores you.

Paine - Lovely workouts for you yesterday. I'd love to do Jackie's class but the time doesn't work out for me.