Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-23, 05:38 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
Is All Access Pass the same as subscribing to her streaming?
Yes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 05:54 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
Looks like the code will not work if you just try to apply it to the membership. Only if you purchase both.
I guess that is somewhat good for me - I could have seen myself caving on the All Access for $99 but not $199. I didn't buy the All Access from the start since i own just about everything she has put out and I couldn't justify paying for it twice.

If she does add more content over time, though, I may consider it.

When Ellen first started he streaming it was her DVD workouts, but she adds new content once a month. Ellen's is much cheaper though - but there is less content.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 08:21 AM  
Twigs

Thanks Carol. This program looks just up my street.

Donna - Like you, I didn't sign up for Jessica's All Access streaming, as I already owned so much of her content and couldn't really justify the extra expense. I just tried the code you mentioned and was able to sign up for $99, so many thanks for posting. You made my day. I haven't been doing many of Jessica's workouts lately, so am eager to get back into them.

P.S. I'm a big fan of Ellen too. Her workouts are just right for me these days, especially when I don't want to push myself too hard.

"Practice makes progress" ~ Sandra Hanna
Twigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 08:41 AM  
donnamp

Uh-oh - my $99 is no longer safe! I'm going to try to see if it will take the code!

I do like the looks of Build and starting that program in June would be perfect for me.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 08:47 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

I have the AAP and use it weekly. I was surprised how much I am using it.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 09:00 AM  
star117

from the newsletter - i also missed it the first time because i'm not doing L&S:

Who is "Lift and Shift" NOT right for?

- Beginner exercisers or those working with specific conditions or limitations which may limit more traditional strength training movements such as lunges, squats, overhead presses
While not required, we suggest completing our entire "Walk Strong" program series prior to this course. We will also be releasing our "BUILD" foundational strength series in our "All Access Pass" membership by the end of May, which may be a better option for new-to-strength training or resuming-after-a-long-hiatus exercisers.
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 09:42 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post

It looks like you can sign up for All Access for $99 w/ the code "BONUS423"
I saw this too, but then I also read in the parentheses that if you cancel your subscription that you won't be able to resign up for the same price at anytime in the future, it will go up directly to the regular price of $199 and then remain there for each year. Yikes!

I replied to the email to confirm this and received an email back that did confirm this stipulation. But the email didn't seem like it was from Jessica anymore. It was kind of terse and implied a "too bad too sad" response unfortunately. It kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. I have a feeling Jessica is no longer replying to emails anymore.

I also asked if there would be individual purchases (downloads) available and again the response was less than warm. I explained that I already own everything on DVD and I am not ready to make the leap to the AAP; the reply I received was the exact same paragraph about the All Access Pass that I received before.

I also asked if there would be more walking and fusion workouts anymore, since those are really all I am drawn to in Jessica's workouts (her weight workouts just hurt my back). In the one sentence reply, I was referred to purchase the Strong and Centered Series. After I replied back that I already owned it, I received the exact same paragraph response to subscribe to the AAP. This was not the level of customer service that she used to give.

This has left me feeling really disappointed and not likely to even consider the AAP after this exchange. I guess her older stuff will have to suffice.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 10:13 AM  
Leonana

Carol, thanks for posting. I didn’t read all the email either. I own L&S, but am not up for it at the moment. Maybe during summer break.

I use the AAP all the time, even though I have most of her dvds/digital purchases. I prefer using my IPad and my internet is good. I’m happy to see some exclusive content though, makes me feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. I think I’ll use some of this Seasons, it sounds interesting. It’s also nice to know there is something there for recovery.

Lori, she is still posting on you tube, I believe. So you’ll be able to access some new content.
Old 04-24-23, 10:22 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Is "Seasons" already up on the AAP? I don't see it.

I'm another one who hasn't been using the AAP. I like the content I had purchased as a download from Jessica, and also like her YouTube workouts.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-23, 10:43 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I did not sign up for AAP when it was offered, as I have everything on DVD that Jessica has put out. I also don't need a foundational "Build" strength program. I really like Jessica, but have not transitioned to streaming or downloads yet. I will wait, and if I don't get any deals or much new content to make it worthwhile, I'll pass.

I have such a huge video library and have so many instructors to choose from. It's not a value to me, when I have so much already that I've paid for in physical DVD format. But, "this is the way"... of the future. I'm just not there yet. ;-)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith all access, jessica smith build, jessica smith seasons, jessica smith streaming