Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-10, 08:26 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose2boys View Post
still don't understand how to order...site says that you must be certified to order & I don't even see how to order any turbo kick stuff at all. even if you call, do you have to be tk cert? thanks.
It is confusing. I found Fan workous but only PiYo and Hustle. You can always give them a call about the Turbo Kick Fan sets.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 12:06 PM  
rose2boys

What's going on with TK site?

Ive tried calling the 800# and the other one and i can't get thru...tried sending a message thru the "contact us" page & keeps coming back w/error message??? hmmm.
Any ideas?
rose2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 04:23 PM  
rose2boys

Yea! Finally reached a person

at PB productions. She was very nice an informative, sent me an email w/some basic info and the link to all of the clips to decide which one(s) i want to get. When I asked her why TK was pulled off the site she said she honestly wsn't sure & that she had actually asked the same ?, but didn't really get an answer...hmm..

Anyway, definitely joning the fan club to get discounts. I figure I can always cancel later if i want.

Now I just need to decide what to get...thinking of Vol 5 and the most recent Vol 7.
rose2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 05:02 PM  
Malinda

I have Volumes 3 through 7. For what it's worth, Volumes 3 and 5 are my personal favorites.
Malinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 07:48 PM  
kristinr

Can anyone tell me what workouts are on volumes 6 and 7? Thanks, Kristin
kristinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-10, 08:20 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinr View Post
Can anyone tell me what workouts are on volumes 6 and 7? Thanks, Kristin
I have never done any of these but I've been looking into buying one. I believe 6 is rounds 36 & 37. Volume 7 is 38 and "The Best of Volume 6". I don't know what "The Best of Volume 6" is or means, but that's what's on 7.

They told me 7 wasn't available yet.
Old 12-22-10, 03:26 PM  
spearrmint

Has TK Fan Volume 7 been released to the Fan Club members yet? I saw the YouTube video for Rounds 39 & 40 & can't wait to try those, should be Volume 8 I guess. I have Vol 1-6. I joined the TK & PiYo Fan Clubs and received them automatically but cancelled the PiYo after a few months & wonder if I will continue receiving TK automatically. Do I have to call each time a new volume is released? Thanks!
spearrmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-10, 05:00 PM  
Mandy

Jenelle (Chalene's sis)told me on Facebook that Turbo Sport 3 should be out sometime in Januray-ish 2011
Old 12-22-10, 05:49 PM  
mmis29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Jenelle (Chalene's sis)told me on Facebook that Turbo Sport 3 should be out sometime in Januray-ish 2011
yayyyyy!!!!

and vol 7 IS out...I just got it in the mail and with the craziness of getting ready for a huge holiday party at our house and potty training my 2 year old I don't have the time to learn anything new this week. I'm in the fan club....not sure if fan club people get them first but I just called them to join the fan club for TK like 2 weeks ago and ordered vol 7 and vol 5 at the same time.
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-11, 09:20 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have the newest volume, volume 7? If so, what do you think? What's your overall impression? Thanks!

Tags
chalene, chalene johnson, piyo fan, powder blue, turbo kick, turbo kick fan, turbo sport