Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-25-06, 08:14 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

I'm another, don't care if insructors have them, but am often curious to try to figure out what they are. The Biggest Loser instructor has some really big colorful tattoos all over his arms, and I kept trying to figure out what the heck they were- they didn't look that good at a distance on film, but I still don't care. I find this dvd to be quite hard though, wish it had a real warmup though.

I don't like Allie of the Firm, she talks like a little girl, so the tatts don't help there.

Several instructors have them on thier lower backs, and i wonder what they are.

I've never wanted one, because it was too mainstream for me, even 20 years ago when I was in my 20s. After I heard the first description, NEVAH. All those needles, all those scabs- yuck. I don't mind them at all on others and have a consistent argument with one of the neighbor friends about them. I worked where I was hiring young professionals (engineers and scientists) and she said you should never have a visible tattoo during a job interview. My response was you wouldn't have anyone to hire and I'm an engineer in a deep red state.

I say, knock yourself out -but be careful. My sister designed her own, and it didn't turn out at all like she wanted. It's way too dark and abstract. She never really liked it.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 04:15 PM  
naturallove

I was watching Patrick's Fittv workout..

(rather than doing it!) today and I was noticing the tattoo on his ankle/lower leg. I just thought it was really sexy! LOL I wouldn't get a permanent tattoo, but a temporary one would be really cool.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deltaman, instructers appearance, instructors appearance