Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-10-23, 09:25 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Yay! I not only could post, but I didn't get the error as soon as I hit Submit! Woo hoo!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-23, 10:17 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout today was a neighborhood walk with DH, Pahla B Body Shaping Day 10 Balance and Core, and my PT routine.

Today was my quilting group. I was enjoy getting together to sew and share ideas – I got a lot done.

Anita, hope you were able to get out to a State Park for a walk, you need a little break in all that work you’ve been doing.

Laura, man I wish you lived close to me, I could use help with Microsoft too. This new computer still has quirks I can’t figure out how to fix. I need to take it in to the Geek Squad and see if they can cure my problems. I use plastic cutting boards, maybe they’re silicon because I can and do run them though the dishwasher. I have a wood one too but I never use it for cutting food. It’s large and I use it to set hot items on to protect my table. I’ve never seen a Corian one, wouldn’t that be hard on the knife edge?
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-23, 09:25 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I tried posting yesterday but got the 404 error. We'll see if it works today.

It has been a busy couple of days. We have both spent time trying to figure out what's going on with my MIL. And that was a challenge yesterday given we didn't have internet most of the day. Phones and texts worked but nothing else. Anyway, it looks like the social worker at this facility has gotten an extension for her. And that's a good thing given how little she can do with her arm so far. The plan as of now is that we will go in NEXT weekend (not this one coming up). And that is more of a commitment because it will be before my sister-in-law has radiation treatments for breast cancer. She had surgery in May and the prognosis is really good. DH wants to be there to help while she is out of commission due to those. Anyway, we have a plan - and that's good!

Today will be busy, mainly in the afternoon. I'll take DH to his PT appointment and drop in on the chiropractor. Then we'll go for haircuts.

Paula - I hope you can get your computer straightened out soon. I have a new computer that I still need to finish setting up. New computers can be a pain.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-23, 11:02 AM  
sciencelady

Thanks for posting, Laura! You’re in last week’s thread though…
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote